The Daily for Friday Jul 31, 2020

richwmn

2 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

Well, Joy had a storm, then you had a storm, so it is my turn.

LOL! Your right Ann! Always comes in 3’s!

Remember we are the bookends holding Joy’s state up also with our COVID!!
PS Bindi is so cute too!

Denise😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

@Sharon in AZ Good afternoon Sharon. How are your BIL and SIL doing?They have been in my "Daily"prayers.

Joy

Joy, thank you for thinking and praying for them!  SIL is must better, still taking treatments but she felt good enough to make dinner the other night so that is great news.  BIL never had symptoms.  Both are no longer contagious.  My hubby is going to see them in a week so I'll get the full low down then.  Never did find out how SIL contracted Covid but she did take a bus to see grandkids shortly beforehand. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dfish said:

Tonight's sunset is sailing away from Sydney, Nova Scotia on the ms. Rotterdam, August 25-September 8, 2018.

HzFmAhG0IU6cNYLHb6mAuTcL3Y0e4hEOTPaxu9fFBsz2XggCH3XfEx50UcMXLIfcgIoirwBdDkbzje8iC2x7nMaWmx7NJHkPfRnWPIailgIupLhyS_ExdfE3EpG75_bSMoGWenpcz0SjgzZ7l787fTdAS7MKTwDaeDrtxXSwnetjwAj0Q63bgGmc4b2Q9qqKwehmxFLAijirYyO_zHk6FgCW_onUopVUXyGke0yIdq_dK5nVd1HDOvokG-wLgYrwE-X0NgTEYrzqZYu2aIcOEoXts9LbyRljjhXwXiHGX82jUwjXER0sEFnk8yftU3BgtEQqRPwiMQ-pPJDhSejazYrFcyUQHJk0YszQUDYIA_85i6e0NoKrbqoiQedSXtB6HkyuNd4qoOJhTJAxAXDDQOzPD6c4l8k_OlUvj98bIaDIcw5SAzxa3FdiZLIABgaHPhBwB73H1q4q6lPLPS-EihNNNkYpkiV_P91Tl6lcVMW2kMdF6YAyLYqG_K1xeJcBcwrQ0CD0ELdwLl_eHk0Fb75Vtk8S_tqTjxlopEk-QdNQNTh88z6tPQBh6dc-PlCJjDj82ldp2hmVMPp3d9vzxC3vMhXR4_lTdoPWO2GfRFEGQVNiosPZ7UWI_Nj7wiTRt0qzf1pSJv5XBIWwI6gGFfc7FY3rV9e8y6TJRsvLpZgqg0qSFOMTlh8Mwf3E=w834-h625-no?authuser=0

dfish, I so wish I could see your sunset.  I use Firefox and all I see is a link to nowhere, then pulled it up on Internet Explorer and there wasn't even a link, then tried it on my Ipad and there was a box but no photo. 

I love the New England/Canada itineraries, we've been on two.  And you were on the Rotterdam, what great memories.  I had booked a New England/Canada/Iceland cruise on the Rotterdam that is now no longer happening.  And I'm not sure there will be a similar replacement cruise coming up.  Bummer.

4 minutes ago, Sharon in AZ said:

dfish, I so wish I could see your sunset.  I use Firefox and all I see is a link to nowhere, then pulled it up on Internet Explorer and there wasn't even a link, then tried it on my Ipad and there was a box but no photo. 

I love the New England/Canada itineraries, we've been on two.  And you were on the Rotterdam, what great memories.  I had booked a New England/Canada/Iceland cruise on the Rotterdam that is now no longer happening.  And I'm not sure there will be a similar replacement cruise coming up.  Bummer.

The link looks like it leads to somewhere on google so I wonder if there's a permission problem.  When you quoted dfish the photo came up again for me.

Roy

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rafinmd said:

The link looks like it leads to somewhere on google so I wonder if there's a permission problem.  When you quoted dfish the photo came up again for me.

Roy

Interesting - they are all blank for me.  No link, just an empty space.  

44 minutes ago, kazu said:

Interesting - they are all blank for me.  No link, just an empty space.  

7 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Roy

Debbie, do you know if there would be any copyright issues with me taking a screenshot of that sunset and posting it?  Most likely on Saturday's daily which will be coming soon.

Roy

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

Debbie, do you know if there would be any copyright issues with me taking a screenshot of that sunset and posting it?  Most likely on Saturday's daily which will be coming soon.

Roy

Oops.  Now I've lost the image.

Roy

2 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Roy

Does this work any better?

Roy, no copyright issues that I know about.  I had the picture stored in Google Photos, but I have since downloaded it and stored it in OneDrive.  

Sydney sunset.jpg

Edited by dfish
  • Like 1