Epic dry dock 2020

TPS123

If it does proceed, I can't imagine that it is anything more than the bare minimum required to meet the standards by the inusring agencies and the government. I would not expect any changes to be made.

I know cruise lines have many issues at the moment but wondered if the Epic dry dock in November is likely to go ahead?

I was on her the last two Februarys. The MDR (Taste, not Manhattan Room), could use an update, but, I was happy with the ship, in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

2 hours ago, BonnieJeanne said:

I was on her the last two Februarys. The MDR (Taste, not Manhattan Room), could use an update, but, I was happy with the ship, in general.

3 hours ago, Sweetnspicy said:

I was on her January 24-Feb 6th and she was looking a little shabby. I was wondering about this myself. 

At her last major dry dock and the end of 2015, the Epic was 5-years young. The trips mentioned by BonnieJeanne would have been 3 years post dry dock. And SweetnSpicy 4 year post dry dock. 

During the last dry dock, all of the public areas were demolished down to the deck plates and rebuilt new. We were on the first cruise post-dry dock from Southampton to Barcelona. 

image.thumb.png.d552e492e4fa3df8f47fa95aafd7ddb9.png

image.thumb.png.114ce527e0deca56a2b4bd645a6a3823.png

image.png.a5345f704f877ebbc677ecb088e47a24.png

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies.

The reason I ask is because I have only been on 5 cruises all on the Epic. 4 Western Med and 1 Southern Caribbean in January this year. As a solo cruiser I have really enjoyed them all.

I was on the last cruise before the 2015 dry dock and it was great that the headline shows changed during dry dock. I’m assuming they will change again after the 2020? dry dock.

Fingers crossed. 

13 hours ago, TPS123 said:

Thanks for the replies.

The reason I ask is because I have only been on 5 cruises all on the Epic. 4 Western Med and 1 Southern Caribbean in January this year. As a solo cruiser I have really enjoyed them all.

I was on the last cruise before the 2015 dry dock and it was great that the headline shows changed during dry dock. I’m assuming they will change again after the 2020? dry dock.

Fingers
crossed. 

noooooo I LOVE Priscilla!  Only reason I go on Epic 😉  (only joking...I love her anyway).   I was on the initial sailing after dry dock, Southampton to Barcelona in 2015 and every year since (apart from this year....!).   Hope to go next year all being well and interested to see any changes.

• 1 year later...