Grand Celebration stretching her legs

I just watched the Grand Celebration pull out of palm beach about 15 minutes ago (11:00 am dst). She was chugging black smoke until she made it through the inlet. So according to a Marine Traffic she doesn’t have a destination. My educated guess is that the port is closing due to hurricane Isaias (sic). It’s a fast moving almost hurricane that makes a Floridian such as I not even bat an eye. However, I’m not sure how well the Celebration is going to fair because the majority of the storm will hit the eastern portion of the Bahamas again. Can a tired old lady sustain another storm. She wasn’t looking so great as she limped out of the inlet. I’m worried for her and her crew. 

Marine Traffic shows a school of blue fish heading for/through the Florida Straits and out of harms way...I'm sure GCe will be joining them, as well as GCl, although she is in Freeport  and could just head east...  EM

2 hours ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

The hurricane no longer is there it is nothing more than a tropical storm which is a nothing storm. Like a squall. As for black diesel smoke. Nothing unusual at all. 

The port of Palm Beach was closed and is still closed. Marine Traffic shows her going to one of the northern ports not palm beach. That may be an error on marine traffic’s part.

13 minutes ago, wwwfla said:

The ship has been anchored off Palm Beach for the last week or so.

I’ve been noticing that on PTZTV. Do you suppose the cruise line ran out of money to pay for docking fees at the port of Palm Beach?