Jump to content

Mitsugirly just returned from 2 week stay in St Thomas


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, mitsugirly said:

 

 

She left without me.  😭  She headed down friday night and is enjoying a really nice place with a water park right on the beach at Clearwater. 

 

However, I just booked my next vacation in 1 month! Cozumel Mexico here we come!

 

How dare her leave without you 🤣

 

BUT......Cozumel 💗!! In 1 month yay! Yep, I'm a bit jealous lol

 

Have a wonderful time, and we will all be here waiting to read allllllllll about it on your website 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2021 at 2:30 PM, CruisinMama2003 said:

 

How dare her leave without you 🤣

 

BUT......Cozumel 💗!! In 1 month yay! Yep, I'm a bit jealous lol

 

Have a wonderful time, and we will all be here waiting to read allllllllll about it on your website 😁

 

Well she wasn't too pleased with her trip to Florida. She said there wasn't much to do there (other than a beach and stay at the resort at the water park) and they only had warm weather the first couple days and the last. So, I feel better about not going now. 🤣

 

Be watching the Cozumel boards for my upcoming trip when I return. 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mitsugirly said:

 

Well she wasn't too pleased with her trip to Florida. She said there wasn't much to do there (other than a beach and stay at the resort at the water park) and they only had warm weather the first couple days and the last. So, I feel better about not going now. 🤣

 

Be watching the Cozumel boards for my upcoming trip when I return. 😁

See, vacation planners are very important 🤣

 

Will you let us know (here) whenever you start posting the trip report on the Cozumel boards? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2021 at 8:13 AM, CruisinMama2003 said:

See, vacation planners are very important 🤣

 

Will you let us know (here) whenever you start posting the trip report on the Cozumel boards? 

+1, please let us know.  Always a great adventure.  

 

I know people that travel like this.  They do no planning or research.  Come back from a great place and missed all the fun stuff to do because they did no research at all.  It's not like it takes hours and hours to google a location.  

 

Bruce....

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2021 at 9:13 AM, CruisinMama2003 said:

See, vacation planners are very important 🤣

 

Will you let us know (here) whenever you start posting the trip report on the Cozumel boards? 

 

I most definitely will. 

 

11 hours ago, my_crib_too said:

+1, please let us know.  Always a great adventure.  

 

I know people that travel like this.  They do no planning or research.  Come back from a great place and missed all the fun stuff to do because they did no research at all.  It's not like it takes hours and hours to google a location.  

 

Bruce....

 

I will let everyone know. I just can't imagine going somewhere and not having a plan. I just could never do it. LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

We are in beautiful Cozumel now. I will post on the cozumel forum from here on out since this no longer pertains to st Thomas (don’t want to make the moss upset). Any post on here will be regarding st Thomas if others have questions. 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: American Queen Steamboat Company
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com - June 2021
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...