Online Check-In for Carnival Magic B2B

So I realized I should probably get started with the online check-in process for these mid October 2020  B2B cruises but ran into some questions.

The check-in time offered was I think 12:30-1:00pm. Is it fairly common that people arrive early anyway and try to get onboard sooner? If we do arrive early, is there a place to sit if they make us wait until our designated time? We are flying in to FLL from San Diego the day before and will probably just stay in a FLL hotel and then Uber to Miami in the late morning. Our last cruise was 10 years ago so things have changed.

How do we do the online check-in process for the second cruise? Since we will be neither driving to the port nor flying in at that point.

Thanks in advance.

Chances are 99.9% it will get cancelled.

I'm not even filling mine out for oct until I know it's going. 

If you get there at 1230, lucky if they get all the fttf and diamonds and platinums boarded by then with what will probably be temperature checks and stuff. .. I'd say dont rush to the port. 

Dont worry, just put car into that spot or air. All they really want to know is if you have a early flight out. It matters almost not at all what you put in. If you put flying, then they ask for flight numbers, so I just always put car.

Edited by firefly333