Fake, Made Up and Completely Impossible Virtual Cruise Trip Report

Awesome thread, Twangster! I was able to reserve a slot on the transporter, and I’ll be joining you on this sailing. 😀

I’m hoping that on this made up cruise all the calories I’ll be consuming 😋will burn right off, and that it’s always 5 o’clock everywhere, there will be no hangovers associated with all the drinking🍹I’ll be doing. 🤣  I’m already enjoying my aft suite accommodations. Great price and cabin location on my late booking.

Oh, I had no problem bring my “service cats” with me! I didn’t even have to declare they were service cats or make them wear those silly vests I bought online. My cabin steward was delighted to meet them!  Time to settle in and enjoy the cruise.🛳

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, perfect match said:

Awesome thread, Twangster! I was able to reserve a slot on the transporter, and I’ll be joining you on this sailing. 😀

I’m hoping that on this made up cruise all the calories I’ll be consuming 😋will burn right off, and that it’s always 5 o’clock everywhere, there will be no hangovers associated with all the drinking🍹I’ll be doing. 🤣  I’m already enjoying my aft suite accommodations. Great price and cabin location on my late booking.

Oh, I had no problem bring my “service cats” with me! I didn’t even have to declare they were service cats or make them wear those silly vests I bought online. My cabin steward was delighted to meet them!  Time to settle in and enjoy the cruise.🛳

I agree with the benefits of bringing the "emotional support" cat along on this fake cruise. Of course it's not me that needs emotional support, it's the cat who would freak out if we left it.  But nobody at transporter check in seemed worried about any of that.

I saw some interior pics of Empress a year or so ago after a fairly extensive dry dock and added to these photos, I must say that ship looks really gorgeous. Hopefully that fact secures its place on the, well, Seas, for some time.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, perfect match said:

Hey, perfect, our cat came with us on this magical cruise, too!  Except.....we packed so fast that we didn't notice he had jumped into a suitcase.  Well, he's here now, and fortunately, snoozing in the cabin just about all the time.  Good thing, because we never did purchase fake credentials for him.

Did anyone else purchase the Unlimited Laundry Package?  Did you know it would be Self Service??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, AlanF65 said:

I heard a rumor that the transporter next week will deconstruct any covid-19 bugs and rebuild antibodies with the Key so safe, clean fun

A-

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if that part of this fantasy cruise could be true? 🛳

Edited by perfect match

NE1908-239.jpg

Cruise relaxation mode engaged.

NE1908-218.jpg

NE1908-222.jpg

NE1908-223.jpg

I heard in a press briefing a Painkiller might prevent Coronavirus.  I looked at my watch and it was 5 o'clock.

NE1908-224.jpg

Unsure of the recommended dose, I had several.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

After Happy Hour at the Schooner Bar I saw the Captain in the Centrum and asked if we might pop into San Juan while we are here.  

Since we are in the vicinity, he said sure!

NE1908-170.jpg

NE1908-171.jpg

When it's a made up cruise, you can do things like this.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

With that it was time to depart OSJ.

NE1908-162.jpg

NE1908-163.jpg

NE1908-164.jpg

All good things must come to an end including my time on Empress of the Seas.  It seems like Radiance should have reached Hubbard Glacier by now so I think it's time to beam back to where I started.

Tomorrow is another cruise day and I look forward to the cooler Alaskan weather.

• Like 3

I dropped by the Royal Transporter with bags packed but it seems my timing was off.  Radiance was at Hubbard Glacier while I was drinking Painkillers, I mean medicating against the virus on Jost Van Dyke.   

I could beam over to Radiance where she was or pick another ship.  I love the Caribbean but was really looking forward to cooler weather.  The crew suggested New England.  That's actually a pretty decent idea.  Cruising with the Royal Transporter team opens up a whole new aspect of cruising.     

"Surprise me" I said.  "Something on a New England cruise... but keep it on a Royal Caribbean ship" (I need my points to keep climbing the Crown and Anchor ladder).

I'm not sure where I'm heading but I'll find out when I get there.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, perfect match said:

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if that part of this fantasy cruise could be true? 🛳

Now wait just a minute, parts of this review are not true?  I have been calling RCL for days trying to book it.  I was thinking late summer of 2057.

Eddie

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eddie Wilson said:

Now wait just a minute, parts of this review are not true?  I have been calling RCL for days trying to book it.  I was thinking late summer of 2057.

Eddie

Maybe January 1, 2058.😀

2 hours ago, Eddie Wilson said:

Eddie

In this scenario I’m thinking about going backward and booking this itinerary on Symphony of the Seas in 1977. Because I want to visit the disco, where The Bee Gees will be, or, err, were? playing live. Why not? The transporter travels through time too, right? And can handle 230,000 ton ships no problem? Fantasy cruises might be better than the real thing!

Day Six

I've landed back on Adventure of the Seas in the Gulf of St. Lawrence in between ports.  I need a sea day to slow down and relax so this is perfect.

ADsnowbird-224.jpg

ADsnowbird-225.jpg

Let's take a look around the ship while we wait for our next port.

• Like 3