Would you really?

Probably not. However, we pretty much have to wear them at home anyway. I don't think this is an issue anyway. The CDC has a provided very clear guidance on what cruise lines will need to do in order to port in the US. It is no small list and there is massive financial implications with each cruise. The possibility of mandatory 14-day quarantine for everyone onboard if 1 person tests positive will eliminate a large percentage of cruisers.

• Like 1

I am ready for the cruise experience. We were on the last US cruise which ended in late March. Our September cruise is now cancelled. We have one booked for May and if the CDC allows this cruise to happen we will adhere to whatever restrictions are placed. So my answer is I will go with the flow.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, cruisinfanatic said:

Would you really go on a cruise where you were required to wear a mask anytime out of your cabin including ports?

Maybe?  Also who ever said you'd be required to wear "anytime" out of your cabin?  In a restaurant, you wouldn't while eating or drinking.  What if they can socially distance on the pool deck?  Being outside is always better than inside for this virus.

28 minutes ago, JCDCA said:

Maybe?  Also who ever said you'd be required to wear "anytime" out of your cabin?  In a restaurant, you wouldn't while eating or drinking.  What if they can socially distance on the pool deck?  Being outside is always better than inside for this virus.

It's just hypothetical at the moment. Mind you, Royal did trademark "Sea Face" recently......

Unfortunately it's probably going to be late next year before we even consider going on a cruise. And,  assume it will be after a vaccine has been out and in use for a while.

Right now, my wife is actually not allowed back into the office for two weeks if she goes on a cruise. And, if they can't find WFH work for her, it's PTO or time off without pay.

41 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Don't want to but I have NRD bookings and a couple of FCC to use so not sure how this will play out

Remember, as long as the cruise line cancels your cruise(s) you booked with NRD before your final payment, you will get back 100% of the NRD if you elect the cash refund. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Remember, as long as the cruise line cancels your cruise(s) you booked with NRD before your final payment, you will get back 100% of the NRD if you elect the cash refund. 

Thanks  I got a bit crazy with the L and S most bookings are late 2021 and early 2022 hoping things are better by then

1 hour ago, puerto penasco lady said:

Just point me towards the gang plank....I am under a mandate to wear a mask at all times unless I am in my house or my car....I would much rather be on board a ship, than trapped in my home.

Why would you be trapped in your house? Unless you are talking about being quarantined and this thread isn't about being quarantined (trapped). But since you brought it up. We would rather be quarantined (trapped as you put it) in our own home than on a cruise ship.