Jump to content

Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins


Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Did you see the one - off Jewel from Port Canaveral? April 22, 2023.

As of yesterday, quite good pricing. 

Old ship (as we normally get in PC), but to good to pass up leaving very close to home for me.

Finally found it and booked it. Really great itinerary and most important going to Tortola where I want to go to Jost Von Dyke, which is on my bucket list. Love sailing out of PC. Looking forward to a pre sail meal at Grills with their shark kabobs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

I'll see you at the Soggy Dollar...

I will be there! Always wanted to see White Bay. The beach and water there is amazing and the Soggy Dollar is historical. I have their webcam as one of my favorites to check in daily. I am assuming that Royal still has their excursion that goes there, if not, let's try to hook up and boatpool.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed that there is only one ship (Voyager) sailing out of San Juan for winter 22/23. It was usually 2 ships in the past. I checked more carefully and it looks like it’s down to one ship after Nov 2021. I’m guessing this might be because of the new Barbados home port?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, karebare22 said:

I noticed that there is only one ship (Voyager) sailing out of San Juan for winter 22/23. It was usually 2 ships in the past. I checked more carefully and it looks like it’s down to one ship after Nov 2021. I’m guessing this might be because of the new Barbados home port?

Explorer March 2022...I'm booked for a B2B.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ashland said:

Explorer March 2022...I'm booked for a B2B.

Also booked on a B2B on Explorer in Feb 2022, lift and shift from this Feb. love those Southern Caribbean itineraries!

Edited by karebare22
Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone notice that the West Coast Radiance cruise from LA/Vancouver in April, 2022 is now missing from the website? In addition, some 3rd party and TA websites were showing a WB PC cruise on Radiance yesterday, also for April, 2022, and it is now gone from the website, as well.

 

Speculation?

Edited by travelgoddess1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It sure would be nice if Royal does the Canada & New England itineraries that over nights in Quebec and then a "Snowbird Migration"...............can only hope for 2023!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

It sure would be nice if Royal does the Canada & New England itineraries that over nights in Quebec and then a "Snowbird Migration"...............can only hope for 2023!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did the Snowbird Migration Oct 2019 (overnight) Quebec - Fort Lauderdale on Adventure.

Also an additional 3 nights pre-cruise...an amazing itinerary. We would also do this itinerary again.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, travelgoddess1 said:

Did anyone notice that the West Coast Radiance cruise from LA/Vancouver in April, 2022 is now missing from the website? In addition, some 3rd party and TA websites were showing a WB PC cruise on Radiance yesterday, also for April, 2022, and it is now gone from the website, as well.

 

Speculation?

The Pacific Coastal from LA was also missing as of last night.

Only thing now showing is my PC on Serenade for Oct 2022.

Hopefully RCI is doing something with my home port finally !

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Ashland said:

We did the Snowbird Migration Oct 2019 (overnight) Quebec - Fort Lauderdale on Adventure.

Also an additional 3 nights pre-cruise...an amazing itinerary. We would also do this itinerary again.

 

 

We had our Brilliance Tampa to Boston and the Vision Snowbird Migration cancelled last year. Looks like our Jewel's out of Boston this year will be cancelled - right now RCCL is in a "wait & see" mode. So - it looks like we will try again in 2023!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

It sure would be nice if Royal does the Canada & New England itineraries that over nights in Quebec and then a "Snowbird Migration"...............can only hope for 2023!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I was disappointed there were no cruises to or from Quebec City in the recent Canada deployment. Love that town and the snowbird migration cruise 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kccrzr said:

 I was disappointed there were no cruises to or from Quebec City in the recent Canada deployment. Love that town and the snowbird migration cruise 

 

We can only hope that someone from Royal is reading this thread and passes along some information. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, kccrzr said:

 I was disappointed there were no cruises to or from Quebec City in the recent Canada deployment. Love that town and the snowbird migration cruise 

The recent Canada N/E deployments didn't include Oct...so hoping for the next one which may be released March 15 or 22 or April 12.

Edited by Ashland
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ashland said:

The recent Canada N/E deployments didn't include Oct...so hoping for the next one which may be released March 15 or 22 or April 12.

I see Enchantment, Voyager and Adventure all available to book for Canada/NE for Sept thru October.  Does Royal still have a ship small enough for Quebec City?  (I have no clue what size that port can accommodate) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, rockmom said:

I see Enchantment, Voyager and Adventure all available to book for Canada/NE for Sept thru October.  Does Royal still have a ship small enough for Quebec City?  (I have no clue what size that port can accommodate) 

Voyager Class fits.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, travelgoddess1 said:

Did anyone notice that the West Coast Radiance cruise from LA/Vancouver in April, 2022 is now missing from the website? In addition, some 3rd party and TA websites were showing a WB PC cruise on Radiance yesterday, also for April, 2022, and it is now gone from the website, as well.

 

Speculation?

LA cruise schedule has be taken down.

I think Radiance will be staying in Sydney for the 2021-2022 season .

Its on our doorstep and Serenade is on the other side of the world.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, rockmom said:

I see Enchantment, Voyager and Adventure all available to book for Canada/NE for Sept thru October.  Does Royal still have a ship small enough for Quebec City?  (I have no clue what size that port can accommodate) 

  
Adventure in Quebec City, October 2018

 

 

B9477DA0-6A12-439C-8BE3-396291A7515D.jpeg

727714E6-1261-43FF-9FEF-C2554302F7EB.jpeg

C0639CA3-666F-474D-BF9A-878103E7F1AD.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kccrzr said:

  
Adventure in Quebec City, October 2018

 

 

 

 

 

Cool!  But it's not listed on the Sept/Oct schedule and I don't think there are any open weeks for any of the three ships to Canada/NE in October.  I think all the Canada/NE schedules have been released, although one of our 'resident' TAs can probably confirm that.  Here's what the deployment page is showing:

 

image.thumb.png.4c41046f364dfdcc3f0f1577ab4d70af.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Cool!  But it's not listed on the Sept/Oct schedule and I don't think there are any open weeks for any of the three ships to Canada/NE in October.  I think all the Canada/NE schedules have been released, although one of our 'resident' TAs can probably confirm that.  Here's what the deployment page is showing:

 

image.thumb.png.4c41046f364dfdcc3f0f1577ab4d70af.png

Was thinking same thing, 2022 out of luck if not out by now...

Edited by ONECRUISER
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Was thinking same thing, 2022 out of luck if not out by now...

You never know...My Oct 2021 Canada N/E is still on hold...email says until they can sort schedules out...So still might be a possibility for more to be released.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, travelgoddess1 said:

Did anyone notice that the West Coast Radiance cruise from LA/Vancouver in April, 2022 is now missing from the website? In addition, some 3rd party and TA websites were showing a WB PC cruise on Radiance yesterday, also for April, 2022, and it is now gone from the website, as well.

 

Speculation?

 

Had a hold on RD 4/23/22 that but my TA says she can't pull it up anymore but she still has access to my RD PC sailing on hold for 4/10/22.  Time will tell I guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ashland said:

You never know...My Oct 2021 Canada N/E is still on hold...email says until they can sort schedules out...So still might be a possibility for more to be released.

True, twice in last 5yrs Booked a Cruise in late May and Early June. One offs, Repo's

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, travelgoddess1 said:

Did anyone notice that the West Coast Radiance cruise from LA/Vancouver in April, 2022 is now missing from the website? In addition, some 3rd party and TA websites were showing a WB PC cruise on Radiance yesterday, also for April, 2022, and it is now gone from the website, as well.

 

Speculation?

All cruises have disappeared from the San Pedro Port website.  They were there a week or so ago, but now the entire port schedule is blank.  (as of last night), through the end of 2021.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: American Queen Steamboat Company - Celebrate Your Freedom
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com - June 2021
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...