Cruise fare to Nassau OUCH!

$199.00 pp for inside. That is $100.00 a day pp. Go on a Friday $115.00 per person per day. Plus Tax & Port, plus gratuities, plus $40.00 for parking. Those prices are for higher end cruise lines. Here is an example. RCL Nov 1 or the 30th. Mariner of the Seas a 4 night cruise. Nassau and their island (Twice) Inside $178.00 $44.50 per person per day  Ocean View $220.00 $55.00 per person per day. I park off site for $7.95 a day. Lots of Honor (Park n' Cruise) 3 miles from the port. $31.80 plus tax for 4 days of parking. Unless the price means nothing and you can only go for two days. I see no other reason to cruise on their ships. If they even sail again. Before, when they offered really nice low prices and perks. You go during the week and maybe it was half full. Now what do they think will happen.

There are some crazy deals on short Bahamas cruises right now. We received an offer directly from MSC (aboard the MSC Seaside) for either a 3 or 4 night cruise in 2021 starting at $59pp for an interior stateroom. Balconies starting at $81pp. I just went ahead and booked a back to back. So we are sailing (Covid permitting) for 7 nights in a balcony stateroom for about $165pp (plus $98 port charges and fees). Doesn’t get much cheaper than that. 

I agree that those prices are high for this ship. When we sailed a few years ago, we paid a a little more than $500 for three people. But maybe they think a lot of people are wanting to cruise and will pay the price.