IF we wait for 125% FCC-do our perks remain?

We are almost at the point of no-return.

Our sailing doesn’t qualify for L&S, so our next option is to wait for the inevitable cancellation of our Christmas cruise from Florida.

Im sure it’s a NO, but I gotta ask.....do our cruise perks stay intact for another sailing, or do we loose them?

9 minutes ago, lasekeye said:

We are almost at the point of no-return.

Our sailing doesn’t qualify for L&S, so our next option is to wait for the inevitable cancellation of our Christmas cruise from Florida.

Im sure it’s a NO, but I gotta ask.....do our cruise perks stay intact for another sailing, or do we loose them?

Sadly, you lose them.  Given the current uncertainties, if it was me, I would cancel and get the deposit refunded.

We are cancelling our December cruise before final payment.  We have a FCC for a cruise we cancelled before  celebrity cancelled.  We also have 2 $900 FCCs for cruises we cancelled that had NRDs.  Since you can only use 1 FCC per sailing we need to have 3 cruises to sail to use our  money.  

The longer this stoppage continues the less confident I am that there will be cruises to use the FCCs.

We couldn't lift and shift our January 2021 New Zealand cruise, the only options for that were one way, the wrong way. We cancelled that and booked a 14 day January 2022 Auckland to Sydney, we booked under a promotion and got 3 specific perks, classic drinks, gratuities and wifi, We wanted to keep the OBC rather than the wifi but lost $300.00 (US) of that. It worked out Okay for us but now it's back to the drawing board for us with this new adventure.

Can you L & S twice.?  I don’t know but the unknown is will New Zealand & Australia  be open to cruise ships.  Hope they are we have visited most of those ports and loved both countries.  

If you were booked on the Reflection sailing the Lift and Shift offer was only available for an Equinox 2021 Christmas sailing and a few others later in the spring of '22. All are on the Equinox but sailing to the Caribbean and not the western itinerary.

We were booked on the Reflection but finally decided to make a vacation out of it and booked the Christmas sailing. We did keep our perks.

18 hours ago, jelayne said:

We are cancelling our December cruise before final payment.  We have a FCC for a cruise we cancelled before  celebrity cancelled.  We also have 2 $900 FCCs for cruises we cancelled that had NRDs.  Since you can only use 1 FCC per sailing we need to have 3 cruises to sail to use our  money.  

The longer this stoppage continues the less confident I am that there will be cruises to use the FCCs.

You probably already know this, but just to clarify, you are allowed to use 1 FCC per person per sailing - so 2 FCCs per couple.

11 minutes ago, NantahalaCruiser said:

You probably already know this, but just to clarify, you are allowed to use 1 FCC per person per sailing - so 2 FCCs per couple.

Yes I knew that.  We each have 3 FCC's (6 total)  so it will take 3 cruises to recoup those $.

25 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Yes I knew that.  We each have 3 FCC's (6 total)  so it will take 3 cruises to recoup those $.

Yeah, we also have four FCCs (2 each) and at best will only be able to use two of them on a July 2021 cruise. Will not be able to use any of them if cruising is not safe until 2022.

14 hours ago, jelayne said:

Can you L & S twice.?  

@jelayne - I was looking at the requirements to qualify this weekend. Here is a excerpt that states only 1 time...

Lift & Shift

Want to take the same cruise the following year for the same price and with the same promotion? You can. We’ll protect your original cruise fare price and promotion when selecting an alternate sailing of the same itinerary type, ship series, cruise length, and stateroom category within 4 weeks of the original sail date. Simply make this change by September 30, 2020.

What You Should Know

• Taxes, Fees, Transfers and Pre/Post Cruise Hotel or Airfare rates are not included in the price protection.
  • Lift & Shift can only be made once and must be done by September 30, 2020. Bookings for 2021 sail dates may shift to 2022 sail dates as long as the decision is made by September 30, 2020.
  • If you originally booked on a Christmas or New Year Holiday sailing, you may move to a Christmas or New Year Holiday sailing in the following year.
  • If you booked a Nonrefundable Deposit cruise, you may move it to the same time next year without a change fee, however, all penalties will move with the booking.
  • Once the Lift & Shift option has been applied you may not rebook on your original sailing.