Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

On 8/12/2022 at 7:44 PM, Steff79 said:

here at 7:13 and 7:22 are some concepts,

The Leonardo Plus might have some of those features? The still of the aerial render at 7:24; the larger aft saucer (which would require a stepped outside deck like AIDAPrima) or the pool deck/forward part being level.

Or perhaps just an extra deck of cabins and less outdoor space making it less favourable in her class. Escape, Encore, cough. 

5 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

it is possible that we leave Amsterdam at the 4th in the night at 3:30 am,

that is at the  Amsterdam port list at the moment,

( and maybe a change with the Stockholm overnight to Nynashamn and Visby, seems at port lists so)

but we will see .

did you saw the Prima pics at Night at Rome,

looks nice at night with the blue light.

With Amsterdam tightly controlling the windows of when the locks open anything is possible and I would expect some adjustments in the schedule.  I recently saw someone complaining about NCL Dawn dropping a port stop in Copenhagen so they could get in the proper window for entering Amsterdam.  SInce Amsterdam was the disembarkation port, she didn't give any credit to NCL getting them to the port to in time to meet everyone's flights.  SMH

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

it is possible that we leave Amsterdam at the 4th in the nights at 3:30 am,

that is at the  Amsterdam port list at the moment,

( and maybe a change with the Stockholm overnight to Nynashamn and Visby, seems at port lists so)

but we will see .

did you saw the Prima pics at Night at Rome,

looks nice at night with the blue light.

Hm the locks at IJmuiden do have some time restrictions in place to keep the inflow of salt seawater into the fresh water to a minimum with the current drought so Prima could be affected by that.

She looks beautiful, in the dark her hull art kind of looks like those camouflage painted destroyer ships from WW2. But that might be just me. :classic_happy:

The funnel lights might even be ambient lighting/color changing, they tested that at the yard.

edit: I saw @RVACruiser43 beat me to it :classic_biggrin:

Edited by FreestyleNovice
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

The Leonardo Plus might have some of those features? The still of the aerial render at 7:24; the larger aft saucer (which would require a stepped outside deck like AIDAPrima) or the pool deck/forward part being level.

Or perhaps just an extra deck of cabins and less outdoor space making it less favourable in her class. Escape, Encore, cough. 

do you know what it is at 7:13 at the right down? it looks like a zylinder with mechanic?

the renderings at the vid have no observation lounge, so i think that are early renderings.

But the aft looks not so bad over two decks with stairs.

btw the Aida Nova have a aft infinity pool too. i think, the pool ist bigger then the Prima pool.

But water from the aft pool went down to suites underneath all the time.

so they could not make the pool full of water anymore :-)))

hope it work at the NCL Prima

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

do you know what it is at 7:13 at the right down? it looks like a zylinder with mechanic?

the renderings at the vid have no observation lounge, so i think that are early renderings.

But the aft looks not so bad over two decks with stairs.

It draw my attention too but it's just some random Leonardo Da Vinci stuff for the appearance of the design. :classic_smile:

• Like 1

As planned, the Prima will soon dock at Barcelona. Scheduled to depart tomorrow night. The Epic is also docked at Barcelona.
May be the decision to stop at Rome (where the Escape was docked) and now Barcelona (where the Epic is present) has to do with transfer of crew or equipment.
Anyways, she gets closer to Reykjavik where she is expected in 10 days (or so)

Prima moving 5.png

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Steff79 said:

they crossed their way some minutes ago at sea with horn greetings !

I saw they crossed at sea.  How did you know they did horn greetings?

Barcelona had 5 or 6 cruiseships in port today.  She slowed down to 13 kn for the last 2 hours.  I guess she had to wait for many cruiseships to depart before entering the harbor.

Anyways, she is there.  

• Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 10:41 AM, Steff79 said:

and btw, I don't expect us to be invited to the Kate Perry Cruise for keeping the bosses up to date here, but the wooden NCL Príma box would have been the least.

:-))))))

got someone the box here? travel agency? high latitudes member ?

The boxes were given to random travel partners who attended the latest travel partner webinar.