Jump to content

Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, farmersfight said:

 

NCL = Go kart tracks
RCL = Flowridrers (surf simulators)
CCL = Roller coasters (Bolt)

 

Take your pick...

Bolt, because it takes up very little deck space. The race tracks have got to go. It’s such a gimmick. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Seany527 said:

Bolt, because it takes up very little deck space. The race tracks have got to go. It’s such a gimmick. 

 

That's true, with Bolt, you can still have stuff on deck below it. I think NCL charges extra for the go-karts? I don't think RCI charges extra for the Flowrider and I don't think CCL will charge extra for Bolt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, farmersfight said:

 

 I think NCL charges extra for the go-karts? 

That is the NCL signature, charge extra. 
 

the seasides has a nice aqua park / rope course for kids/teens there. 
 

i hope the most deck space is Open to all and they don‘t Go the encore way. 

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

That is the NCL signature, charge extra. 
 

the seasides has a nice aqua park / rope course for kids/teens there. 
 

i hope the most deck space is Open to all and they don‘t Go the encore way. 

 

Yeah, I hear ya. Even a bigger waste of deck space than the go-karts is the laser tag that NCL put up there. I might do the go-karts, but laser tag? No thank you. NCL should've done what RCI did and make laser tag a temproary set-up (staging) in an indoor multi-use space, i.e. SeaPlex;

 

See the source image

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

Leonardo 1 (Prima) will likely to spend her entire 2023 summer season sailing for 10-11 night cruises, from Southampton to Reykjavik or reverse.

 

"Hey Google, show me Norwegian Prima's itineraries"

"Okay FreestyleNovice." 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ninja Turtle mode ON :classic_ninja:

 

===

 

17 August 2022
Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Bergen Geiranger MALOY Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik

 

03 September 2022
Northern Europe, 10 nights
Amsterdam WARNEMUNDE BERLIN Tallinn ST PETERSBURG Helsinki Stockholm Copenhagen

 

13 September 2022

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Copenhagen Oslo Kristiansund Bergen Geiranger Alesund Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE LE HAVRE PARIS SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

Transatlantic not listed -???-

 

05 October 2022

USA and Canada, 1 night
New York

 

10 October 2022

Bermuda, 5 nights
New York Norfolk Royal Naval Dockard New York

 

15 October 2022
Caribbean islands, 12 nights
New York Puerto Plata Willemstad Kralendijk Oranjestad Cozumel GALVESTON TEXAS

 

31 October 2022

Caribbean islands, 11 nights
GALVESTON TEXAS Cozumel Oranjestad Willemstad Kralendijk Great Stirrup Key Miami

 

19 November 2022

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Miami Roatan Harvest Cay Costa Maya Cozumel Miami

 

26 November 2022
Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Miami Roatan Harvest Cay Costa Maya Cozumel Miami

 

03 December 2022

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Miami Roatan Harvest Cay Costa Maya Cozumel Miami

 

10 December 2022

USA and Canada, 1 night
Miami Orlando

 

11 December 2022

Mexican riviera, 5 nights
Orlando Costa Maya Cozumel Orlando

 

16 December 2022

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

23 December 2022
Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

30 December 2022
Caribbean islands, 9 nights
Orlando Cozumel Harvest Cay Costa Maya Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

08 January 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

15 January 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Great Stirrup Key Ocho Rios Georgetown Cozumel Orlando

 

22 January 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Costa Maya Georgetown Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

29 January 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Great Stirrup Key Ocho Rios Georgetown Cozumel Orlando

 

05 February 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

12 February 2023
Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

19 February 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

26 February 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

05 March 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

12 March 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Great Stirrup Key Ocho Rios Georgetown Cozumel Orlando

 

19 March 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

26 March 2023

USA and Canada, 2 a.m (edit: I assume a typo, has to be nights)
Orlando New York

 

28 March 2023

Bermuda, 5 nights
New York Royal Naval Dockyard New York

 

02 April 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Royal Naval Dockyard New York

 

09 April 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Royal Naval Dockyard New York

 

16 April 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Royal Naval Dockyard New York

 

23 April 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Norfolk Royal Naval Dockard New York

 

30 April 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Norfolk Royal Naval Dockard New York

 

07 May 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Norfolk Royal Naval Dockard New York

 

14 May 2023

Transatlantic cruises, 11 nights
New York Halifax Sidney Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik

 

25 May 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Geiranger Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

04 June 2023

Norwegian fjords, 11 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Amsterdam Bergen Geiranger Alesund Isafjordur Akureyri Reykjavik

 

15 June 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Alden Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

25 June 2023

Norwegian fjords, 11 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Amsterdam Bergen Geiranger Alesund Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik

 

06 July 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Geiranger Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

16 July 2023

Norwegian fjords, 11 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Amsterdam Bergen Geiranger Alesund Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik


27 July 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights

Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Alden Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

06 August 2023

Norwegian fjords, 11 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Amsterdam Bergen Geiranger Alesund Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik

 

17 August 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Geiranger Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

27 August 2023

Norwegian fjords, 11 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Amsterdam MALOY Geiranger Alesund Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik

 

07 September 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Geiranger Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

17 September 2023

Norwegian fjords, 14 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON Dublin BELFAST NORTHERN IRELAND Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Geiranger Alden Stavanger SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

===

 

:classic_cool:

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

September 2022

 

1 hour ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Ninja Turtle mode ON :classic_ninja:

 

===

 

17 August 2022
Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Bergen Geiranger MALOY Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik

 

03 September 2022
Northern Europe, 10 nights
Amsterdam WARNEMUNDE BERLIN Tallinn ST PETERSBURG Helsinki Stockholm Copenhagen

 

13 September 2022

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Copenhagen Oslo Kristiansund Bergen Geiranger Alesund Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE LE HAVRE PARIS SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

Transatlantic not listed -???-

 

05 October 2022

USA and Canada, 1 night
New York

 

10 October 2022

Bermuda, 5 nights
New York Norfolk Royal Naval Dockard New York

 

15 October 2022
Caribbean islands, 12 nights
New York Puerto Plata Willemstad Kralendijk Oranjestad Cozumel GALVESTON TEXAS

 

31 October 2022

Caribbean islands, 11 nights
GALVESTON TEXAS Cozumel Oranjestad Willemstad Kralendijk Great Stirrup Key Miami

 

19 November 2022

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Miami Roatan Harvest Cay Costa Maya Cozumel Miami

 

26 November 2022
Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Miami Roatan Harvest Cay Costa Maya Cozumel Miami

 

03 December 2022

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Miami Roatan Harvest Cay Costa Maya Cozumel Miami

 

10 December 2022

USA and Canada, 1 night
Miami Orlando

 

11 December 2022

Mexican riviera, 5 nights
Orlando Costa Maya Cozumel Orlando

 

16 December 2022

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

23 December 2022
Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

30 December 2022
Caribbean islands, 9 nights
Orlando Cozumel Harvest Cay Costa Maya Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

08 January 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

15 January 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Great Stirrup Key Ocho Rios Georgetown Cozumel Orlando

 

22 January 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Costa Maya Georgetown Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

29 January 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Great Stirrup Key Ocho Rios Georgetown Cozumel Orlando

 

05 February 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

12 February 2023
Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

19 February 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

26 February 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

05 March 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

12 March 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Great Stirrup Key Ocho Rios Georgetown Cozumel Orlando

 

19 March 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

26 March 2023

USA and Canada, 2 a.m (edit: I assume a typo, has to be nights)
Orlando New York

 

28 March 2023

Bermuda, 5 nights
New York Royal Naval Dockyard New York

 

02 April 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Royal Naval Dockyard New York

 

09 April 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Royal Naval Dockyard New York

 

16 April 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Royal Naval Dockyard New York

 

23 April 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Norfolk Royal Naval Dockard New York

 

30 April 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Norfolk Royal Naval Dockard New York

 

07 May 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Norfolk Royal Naval Dockard New York

 

14 May 2023

Transatlantic cruises, 11 nights
New York Halifax Sidney Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik

 

25 May 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Geiranger Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

04 June 2023

Norwegian fjords, 11 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Amsterdam Bergen Geiranger Alesund Isafjordur Akureyri Reykjavik

 

15 June 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Alden Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

25 June 2023

Norwegian fjords, 11 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Amsterdam Bergen Geiranger Alesund Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik

 

06 July 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Geiranger Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

16 July 2023

Norwegian fjords, 11 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Amsterdam Bergen Geiranger Alesund Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik


27 July 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights

Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Alden Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

06 August 2023

Norwegian fjords, 11 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Amsterdam Bergen Geiranger Alesund Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik

 

17 August 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Geiranger Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

27 August 2023

Norwegian fjords, 11 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Amsterdam MALOY Geiranger Alesund Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik

 

07 September 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Geiranger Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

17 September 2023

Norwegian fjords, 14 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON Dublin BELFAST NORTHERN IRELAND Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Geiranger Alden Stavanger SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

===

 

:classic_cool:

 

 

Ooooh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ScratchTheRat said:

 

Ooooh

 

Took me a while to copy paste and edit all of them from an obscure foreign travel agency's website where Norwegian Prima was already listed (although no prices or any other info). :classic_ohmy:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FreestyleNovice said:

 

Took me a while to copy paste and edit all of them from an obscure foreign travel agency's website where Norwegian Prima was already listed (although no prices or any other info). :classic_ohmy:

Is Prima the name then? You're good!

 

Excited for the itineraries. Looking at being on board for my birthday 2022 and 2023 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, ScratchTheRat said:

Is Prima the name then? You're good!

 

Excited for the itineraries. Looking at being on board for my birthday 2022 and 2023 🙂

 

I was a bit weary/undecided about the Prima name (based on personal taste LOL) but I am going with Prima as her name from now on indeed. :classic_happy:

https://www.viamaris.ru/vse-kruizy/ship_NORWEGIAN_PRIMA/

Edited by FreestyleNovice
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That was a lot of different homeports the first year. Wow. 

 

I find it weird that the Prima will cruise between Southampton and Reykjavik. It is a quite odd and interesting itinerary. But, weird that that pick a ship with so many outdoor areas for that route. The weather should be unpredictable, to say the least. 

 

Now, let the bookings start! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Ninja Turtle mode ON :classic_ninja:

 

===

 

17 August 2022
Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Bergen Geiranger MALOY Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik

 

03 September 2022
Northern Europe, 10 nights
Amsterdam WARNEMUNDE BERLIN Tallinn ST PETERSBURG Helsinki Stockholm Copenhagen

 

13 September 2022

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Copenhagen Oslo Kristiansund Bergen Geiranger Alesund Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE LE HAVRE PARIS SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

Transatlantic not listed -???-

 

05 October 2022

USA and Canada, 1 night
New York

 

10 October 2022

Bermuda, 5 nights
New York Norfolk Royal Naval Dockard New York

 

15 October 2022
Caribbean islands, 12 nights
New York Puerto Plata Willemstad Kralendijk Oranjestad Cozumel GALVESTON TEXAS

 

31 October 2022

Caribbean islands, 11 nights
GALVESTON TEXAS Cozumel Oranjestad Willemstad Kralendijk Great Stirrup Key Miami

 

19 November 2022

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Miami Roatan Harvest Cay Costa Maya Cozumel Miami

 

26 November 2022
Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Miami Roatan Harvest Cay Costa Maya Cozumel Miami

 

03 December 2022

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Miami Roatan Harvest Cay Costa Maya Cozumel Miami

 

10 December 2022

USA and Canada, 1 night
Miami Orlando

 

11 December 2022

Mexican riviera, 5 nights
Orlando Costa Maya Cozumel Orlando

 

16 December 2022

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

23 December 2022
Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

30 December 2022
Caribbean islands, 9 nights
Orlando Cozumel Harvest Cay Costa Maya Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

08 January 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

15 January 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Great Stirrup Key Ocho Rios Georgetown Cozumel Orlando

 

22 January 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Costa Maya Georgetown Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

29 January 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Great Stirrup Key Ocho Rios Georgetown Cozumel Orlando

 

05 February 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

12 February 2023
Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

19 February 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

26 February 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

05 March 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

12 March 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Great Stirrup Key Ocho Rios Georgetown Cozumel Orlando

 

19 March 2023

Caribbean islands, 7 nights
Orlando Cozumel Georgetown Ocho Rios Great Stirrup Key Orlando

 

26 March 2023

USA and Canada, 2 a.m (edit: I assume a typo, has to be nights)
Orlando New York

 

28 March 2023

Bermuda, 5 nights
New York Royal Naval Dockyard New York

 

02 April 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Royal Naval Dockyard New York

 

09 April 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Royal Naval Dockyard New York

 

16 April 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Royal Naval Dockyard New York

 

23 April 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Norfolk Royal Naval Dockard New York

 

30 April 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Norfolk Royal Naval Dockard New York

 

07 May 2023

Bermuda, 7 nights
New York Norfolk Royal Naval Dockard New York

 

14 May 2023

Transatlantic cruises, 11 nights
New York Halifax Sidney Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik

 

25 May 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Geiranger Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

04 June 2023

Norwegian fjords, 11 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Amsterdam Bergen Geiranger Alesund Isafjordur Akureyri Reykjavik

 

15 June 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Alden Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

25 June 2023

Norwegian fjords, 11 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Amsterdam Bergen Geiranger Alesund Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik

 

06 July 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Geiranger Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

16 July 2023

Norwegian fjords, 11 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Amsterdam Bergen Geiranger Alesund Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik


27 July 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights

Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Alden Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

06 August 2023

Norwegian fjords, 11 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Amsterdam Bergen Geiranger Alesund Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik

 

17 August 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Geiranger Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

27 August 2023

Norwegian fjords, 11 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE Amsterdam MALOY Geiranger Alesund Akureyri Isafjordur Reykjavik

 

07 September 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Geiranger Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

17 September 2023

Norwegian fjords, 14 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON Dublin BELFAST NORTHERN IRELAND Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Geiranger Alden Stavanger SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

===

 

:classic_cool:

 

 

 

Good job! It almost matches with all the itineraries that I have posted before 🤗

 

Missing ones

 

23 September 2022, 12 nights

Southampton > Lerwick > Reykjavik > Halifax > New York

 

06 October 2022, 4 nights

New York > Halifax > New York

 

Not bookable

 

05 October 2022, 1 night

This should be a non-revenue cruise, since cruise to nowhere is prohibited in US.

 

10 December 2022, 1 night

This reposition carries no passengers due to the violation of PVSA.

 

26 March 2023, 2 nights

This reposition carries no passengers due to the violation of PVSA.

Edited by Cruise Wonderland
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also missing in the list are

 

27 Oct 2022, 4 nights

Galveston > Cozumel > Galveston

 

11 Nov 2022, 3 nights
Miami > Great Stirrup Cay > Miami
 
14 Nov 2022, 3 nights
Miami > Great Stirrup Cay > Miami
 
17 Nov 2022, 2 nights
Miami > Great Stirrup Cay > Miami
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh and by the way, check this:

 

The way https://www.ncl.com/fr/en/cruise-ship loads in a browser shows a blank gap for a second between Pearl and Sky before they shift in. Call me crazy but the site is ready, can't find a thing yet. Yet... those deck plans must be somewhere..:classic_laugh:

 

I wonder what the US redirect shows, no VPN at hand.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Oh and by the way, check this:

 

The way https://www.ncl.com/fr/en/cruise-ship loads in a browser shows a blank gap for a second between Pearl and Sky before they shift in. Call me crazy but the site is ready, can't find a thing yet. Yet... those deck plans must be somewhere..:classic_laugh:

 

I wonder what the US redirect shows, no VPN at hand.

 

I think this implies nothing, since it happens for long time already. In my browser the gap is between Escape and Gem.

 

And if you try to enlarge or reduce the text size of the webpage, the gap will change to other positions or even disappear.

 

image.thumb.png.bd22d2cb4759722e9c9840a602710898.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Ninja Turtle mode ON :classic_ninja:

 

 

 

07 September 2023

Norwegian fjords, 10 nights
Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Alesund Geiranger Bergen Amsterdam ZEEBRUGGE BRUSSELS BRUGGE SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

17 September 2023

Norwegian fjords, 14 nights
SOUTHAMPTON LONDON Dublin BELFAST NORTHERN IRELAND Reykjavik Isafjordur Akureyri Geiranger Alden Stavanger SOUTHAMPTON LONDON

 

===

 

:classic_cool:

 

 

So I think on 01st October 2023 there will be a 11 nighter to CPH and afterwards a 10 nighter from CPH to Southampton, did you find them?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

 

I think this implies nothing, since it happens for long time already. In my browser the gap is between Escape and Gem.

 

And if you try to enlarge or reduce the text size of the webpage, the gap will change to other positions or even disappear.

 

image.thumb.png.bd22d2cb4759722e9c9840a602710898.png

 

:classic_blush: 

 

But.. but.. I need to have the disk with the deck plans.. before it self destructs!  :classic_ninja:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ulsteinvik said:

So I think on 01st October 2023 there will be a 11 nighter to CPH and afterwards a 10 nighter from CPH to Southampton, did you find them?

 

I copied pasted every cruise that was listed but your assumption seems right. Perhaps someone can make a nice complete spreadsheet with the additions from @Cruise Wonderland:classic_smile:

Edited by FreestyleNovice
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • CC Help Jenn changed the title to Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...