Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

TA looks good to me.  I booked an inside since it was a lot less expensive than a T1, pretty good chunk of change between them. 

I haven't been to Lerwick or Reykjavik so a couple of great new ports to visit. 

I'm just a little excited. 🤣 

• Like 2

Definitely booking one of the Norway/Iceland itineraries. This has been on my bucket list and almost booked with another line. Glad I waited. Do you think the prices will hold steady, or will we see a drop? I haven’t seen prices drop on any sailings.

• Like 3

Did not plan it, but the fever got me.  Cancelled our Encore sailing in Jan 2023 and picked up the Prima sailing in Feb 2023...Suite 14320.  Very pleased.  Hate the wait, but have 2 sailings in the interim.

I’ve just booked the first cruise. With the 10% discount we had from Covid it ended up being an excellent price. We went for one of the club balconies on the front corners. Should be nice in the fjord. 🙂

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PhillyTravelBug said:

Definitely booking one of the Norway/Iceland itineraries. This has been on my bucket list and almost booked with another line. Glad I waited. Do you think the prices will hold steady, or will we see a drop? I haven’t seen prices drop on any sailings.

First, the newest ship in the fleet always commands the highest prices, in general.  Second, pricing is always driven by supply and demand.  Third, the halt on cruising has put a big hole in ncl's pockets and they need to regain some $$$.  I think once the entire fleet is up and running creating more supply, you might see a little bit of a dip down in price you could take advantage of, but not much. The new design that I've seen in the two videos I've seen published reminds me of other cruise lines like Celebrity.  I think if you time it right you could have an incredible adult getaway.  Enjoy and let us all know your thoughts when you get back.  I'm very curious about all of the features that they did not discuss.  That Scandinavian itinerary looks amazing.

• Like 1

Anyone know when the full deck plans are to be released or info about entertainment and shows?

I really appreciate all of the leaked plans and insider info (thanks to all who have posted) but would like to see the full enchilada!

Galveston - Miami, 11 night, is almost 1100 euros cheaper than Amsterdam - Copenhagen, 10 nights. And Amsterdam - Copenhagen is in September. Which really is not season for the baltics. A month or two earlier, definetly. But now, with that price tag

Well... 

I did a mock booking and there is no thermal spa rooms…..why would they build such a beautiful ship and not put a thermal spa on it. That is the main reason I choose NCL over all the other cruise lines, they have the best thermal spa. 

I’m surprised that the TBD space remains on the deck plans. Although I’m tempted by an oceanview, they’re all on deck 5 and deck 6 is a mystery. 

3 minutes ago, Noworkforme23 said:

I did a mock booking and there is no thermal spa rooms…..why would they build such a beautiful ship and not put a thermal spa on it. That is the main reason I choose NCL over all the other cruise lines, they have the best thermal spa. 

image.png.ab5d0ab10f76dc0546aef2887066f28a.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Noworkforme23 said:

I’m seeing options for Thermals Bookings. 

1E05AFDA-B989-47BC-B917-D1EBB08B9A46.png

5 minutes ago, Noworkforme23 said:

All of the B9 (Spa Balconies) are Deck 16 forward, so I would assume the empty space on the deck plans there will be the Thermal Spa.

image.png.d4714833825d632257958fd566ce9390.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noworkforme23 said:

That is so odd.  I am not getting any of those options. 

709F9E4E-48C8-4628-AD86-7BEA567A6347.png

Try switching to regular balcony room. It should pop up then for you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noworkforme23 said:

That is so odd.  I am not getting any of those options. 

709F9E4E-48C8-4628-AD86-7BEA567A6347.png

Because only the Balconies have a spa-included option. But that means there will definitely be a spa.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Seany527 said:

Try switching to regular balcony room. It should pop up then for you. 

That worked. Odd that it does not come up under the club balcony suite as it does on the other ships. Thank you. 

Just now, Sweetnspicy said:

Jamielogical and I are on the same wave length! 

@JamieLogical Are you going to book anything? I’m super interested in the transatlantic or repo cruise from Galveston. 

Those are the same two we are looking at! My husband and I will look over it all tonight after work. At minimum, I am sure we will end up on the Bermuda out of NYC in May 2023.

So what do you guys think? Now that we see the new food options, is the traditional buffet a thing of the past on this new series of ships?

• Like 1

• CC Help Jenn changed the title to Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!