Jump to content

Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!


Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, 15yearsandwaiting said:

Does anyone know if there is a regular pool and a band on the Prima?  Or is it just infinity pool and silent

Too early to REALLY answer the question about the band, but I'd be surprised if they didn't have one..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/6/2021 at 9:44 AM, Karaboudjan said:

Could stopping the private elevators one deck short be a way of deterring non-Haven passengers from piggybacking up to the Haven public spaces?

That could be. If you look at the deck plans where the Haven elevator exits on deck 16,  you have to walk past the concierge desk.  I'm sure they will watch anyone that gets off the elevator.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i like the hull art but the white part below No seems unfinished to me.

( but is at the renderings the same )

 

maybe someone should say to Harry S. that there was a milestone and event for the Prima. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Naming the 2nd ship Norwegian Everything dedicated to all of us here on CruiseCritic would be a start.. :classic_laugh:

 

edit; In all honesty, I do wonder if and at the same time also hope people like independent TA's do benefit (and indirectly NCL's future guests) from our fun quest, which is full of curiosity, for everything related. And that our relentless searching and roaming the world wide social channels of course does not harm the company. Although I might suspect our timing might be a bit different from NCL. :classic_blush:

Edited by FreestyleNovice
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, clyde3 said:

That could be. If you look at the deck plans where the Haven elevator exits on deck 16,  you have to walk past the concierge desk.  I'm sure they will watch anyone that gets off the elevator.

On the Epic, the only bar on the sundeck level was on the Haven side.  Although you need a key card to access that door, other people being on the non-Haven sundeck were piggybacking to get drinks at the Haven bar.  And no one stopped them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Steff79 said:

i like the hull art but the white part below No seems unfinished to me.

( but is at the renderings the same )

 

maybe someone should say to Harry S. that there was a milestone and event for the Prima. 

 

It has been a busy news week for NCL.  Maybe they want to wait until there is less to distract from Prima.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Naming the 2nd ship Norwegian Everything dedicated to all of us here on CruiseCritic would be a start.. :classic_laugh:

all Names are Italian, so:

Norwegian utto quanto

 

in honor for the italian ship yard and the cruisecritic everything thread

 

( says google translator 🙂 )

 

but i would take Norwegian Everything 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Steff79 said:

all Names are Italian, so:

Norwegian utto quanto

 

in honor for the italian ship yard and the cruisecritic everything thread

 

( says google translator 🙂 )

 

but i would take Norwegian Everything 

The name of the Leonardo 6 should be   Ultima 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Karaboudjan said:

 

It has been a busy news week for NCL.  Maybe they want to wait until there is less to distract from Prima.

seems that NCL is busy since the buildings starts  😀

Edited by Steff79
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

The name of the Leonardo 6 should be   Ultima 🙂

good point, it is in the pot of the names:

 Norwegian Aqua", "Norwegian Bella", "Norwegian Luna", "Norwegian Ombra", "Norwegian Prima", "Norwegian Ultima", "Norwegian Vela" and "Norwegian Viva"

 

your guess for the second ship?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Steff79 said:

good point, it is in the pot of the names:

 Norwegian Aqua", "Norwegian Bella", "Norwegian Luna", "Norwegian Ombra", "Norwegian Prima", "Norwegian Ultima", "Norwegian Vela" and "Norwegian Viva"

 

your guess for the second ship?

 

I bet on Norwegian Bella

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

good point, it is in the pot of the names:

 Norwegian Aqua", "Norwegian Bella", "Norwegian Luna", "Norwegian Ombra", "Norwegian Prima", "Norwegian Ultima", "Norwegian Vela" and "Norwegian Viva"

 

your guess for the second ship?

 

I googled what is Italian for second which was Seconda since Prima is First LOL since that wasn't a registered name, we vote for Bella

Tom

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Karaboudjan said:

I was just watching the video of the press panel in Seattle yesterday and Harry Sommer said that the next big Prima announcement would be in a couple of weeks when they talk about activities.

I would love to see a Piano bar that starts around 6 pm like on the Spirit.  String trio or something would be nice too, saw that on hal but the early piano bar would be great. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, kessdarln said:

I would love to see a Piano bar that starts around 6 pm like on the Spirit.  String trio or something would be nice too, saw that on hal but the early piano bar would be great. 

Maybe Ben can play the piano for us to make up the money that might be lost from not photographing the races 😜😜

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/6/2021 at 3:33 PM, Karaboudjan said:

According to the Q2 earnings call slides accommodations are planned to increase from 3215 to 3550 starting with Prima Class 3.

 

Nice find! :classic_cool:

 

One, two additional decks? Making the ship longer would contradict the starting point of the Leonardo class.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FreestyleNovice said:

 

Nice find! :classic_cool:

 

One, two additional decks? Making the ship longer would contradict the starting point of the Leonardo class.

What starting point is that?  MSC Seaside is a Mille ship and she is 30m longer than Prima.  That seems like about the right amount of extra space for 300 more passengers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2021
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: Enjoy the Gift of Travel with Regent Seven Seas Cruises
      • ICYMI Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with Silversea Cruises
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...