Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

21 minutes ago, happy cruzer said:

Is this the complete list?  Seems to be missing alot more than a buffet.

Also still hoping for a ropes course.

No, it certainly isn't a complete list. Loads still missing.

I would be very surprised if there is a ropes course. NCL seem to have moved on from that, and there isn't really anywhere for it to go.

Edited by KeithJenner
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, happy cruzer said:

The ropes course looks like fun, but it's probably more of a special interest thing than the go-karts.

Edited by Karaboudjan
Missed similar reply from another poster.

11 hours ago, happy cruzer said:

From what is released now, yes.

There's a bigger Starbucks in the Atrium vs the kiosk in the Food Hall. Lots of bars still to be announced.

Below is a slight hint but all should be announced very soon, if not we have some guessing to do with the ship yard photos coming in soon...

•    Will Norwegian Prima offer Cagney's Steakhouse or other dining venues?
o    In addition to the 4 dining venues we've already announced on Ocean Boulevard, Norwegian Prima will offer a tremendous variety of complimentary and specialty dining options. We're bringing back guest favorites, as well as many exciting new concepts. Stay tuned for more exciting announcement reveals before the ship's launch in 2022. 
•    Will I be able to use my Specialty Dining Package at Indulge Food Hall?
o    We are excited to offer our first food hall, Indulge, onboard Norwegian Prima. Although breakfast and most lunch items will be complimentary at Indulge Food Hall, there will be a cover charge for dinner. We're still determining whether or not the venue will be included in our Specialty Dining Packages. We will offer updates as they become available. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Well, I guess I am in the minority but the ropes course was a nice "included" activity that could be placed over other things like miniture golf, ping pong, loungers, etc - also "included" activities.

go-karts do generate income.  Are they electric?  If not, then smelly, loud, and not very green.  just saying 🙂

Indulge food hall does not look very relaxing.  Have visions of paying to stand in line and carry food to seating as it gets cold sorta like a buffet.  But surely there will be other "included" options like a MDR?

Thanks for sharing all the hints and guesses.

44 minutes ago, happy cruzer said:

Indulge food hall does not look very relaxing.  Have visions of paying to stand in line and carry food to seating as it gets cold sorta like a buffet.  But surely there will be other "included" options like a MDR?

Thanks for sharing all the hints and guesses.

Maybe it's not the most relaxing, but several of the food stands have seating on the drawings, so you would not have to carry your food anywhere if you don't want to.

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

The go-karts on the Joy, Bliss, and Encore are all electric.

We did the Go Carts on the very last Alaska cruise for the season when sailing the Encore.  With the reduced guest capacity and the cool/cold weather, not many people took advantage.  We never had to wait.  And, of the 3 times we went, two of the times they didn't even swipe our cards.

They are indeed electric and really quite quick.  I know the first drive in them, I was taken aback by how quick (comparatively) they were.  Being electric, the immediate torque is the thing I noticed the most.  I got sideways a couple of times because there were wet areas on the track.  That was fun in and of itself.

• Like 3

One quirk of the Prima class ships, at least the two we know about, is that there are exactly two aft facing balcony cabins that aren't Havens.  I managed to score one on the Viva, the only problem is that I have to wait until October of 2024.  The wait begins!

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Drews_Cruise said:

As we head into March and April, final payments are coming due.  Doesn’t it seem strange that full deck plans are still not made available? NCL could have done this along time ago. It doesn’t make sense to me.😳

I still can't find any deck plans for the Prima on NCL site just an overview. Have to go to other sources without going thru the booking process.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Drews_Cruise said:

As we head into March and April, final payments are coming due.  Doesn’t it seem strange that full deck plans are still not made available? NCL could have done this along time ago. It doesn’t make sense to me.😳

You have to understand - it's all due to supply chain issues. I'm sure that they're doing the best that then can.  😉

Tom

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Drews_Cruise said:

Yeah the supply chain of information..LOL

More likely the IT guys have their hands full fixing all the problems they created!  Like the lack of excursions populating cruises where a flight deviation is on the reservation.  Not to mention the disaster of a cart program for excursions and dining reservations where it malfunctions most of the time if you try to book multiple meals or excursions at once.  With these IT guys they would probably mess up the deck plans the way things are going.

Tom

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FreestyleNovice said:

The third Prima class will be indeed a Plus size and here's the tonnage:

- Hull 6298 - Norwegian Prima - 142,500 GT
- Hull 6299 - Norwegian Viva - 142,500 GT
- Hull 6300 - Norwegian Cruise Line's Leonardo Class - 156,300 GT

Guest capacity will go up from 3300 to 3550.

Too bad 😞  2900-3000 would be more to my liking. 

Tom

• Like 1

On 2/16/2022 at 4:48 PM, happy cruzer said:

Yes,  NCL may have moved on from alot of things that people liked.  Time will tell as we get more info.  We booked another cruise as a replacement in case the details are disappointing.

Still hoping to love the Prima.

agree as I miss the H2 zone that they had on Escape. 

I do not want the race track but I did like the ropes course on Bliss.

and they better not do anything less that the good Thermal spa that was on the Bliss and Escape.

• Like 1