Alaska Land/cruise.What hotel's does Celebrity use?

We stayed at the Sheraton in Anchorage, Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge, Sophie's Station and Pikes Waterfront Lodge in Fairbanks, and Grand Denali Lodge in Denali.  There was another Denali hotel used the 1st time we did a cruise tour and it got pretty poor marks.  Can't remember the name.

In Anchorage Celebrity has also used the Marriott Anchorage Downtown.

In Denali Celebrity has started using the Denali Park Village.  The DPV is a complex of lodge buildings and is located several miles south of the entrance to Denali National Park.  While we go down to DNP at least once each summer (we live about a two hour drive north of the park) I don't pay that much attention to where the Celebrity cruise tours are staying.  I was under the impression that Celebrity currently uses the DPV.  So I wonder when Mary Lou stayed at the Grand Denali.  If I  had a choice I would select the Grand Denali given its location near the park entrance.

The Alaska Cruise Critic forum has threads dedicated to trip reports.  The reports are organized by year, and, if my memory is correct, there are reports submitted by folks who took Celebrity cruise tours.

11 hours ago, Harrylinden said:

Considering An Alaska/Land tour next July or August. Wondering what hotel's/ lodge's does Celebrity use? I would like to reserch them.
Thank's in advance!

Have you looked at Princess? I like Celebrity but in my opinion Princess does Alaska much better. Their lodges are top class and they go in to Glacier Bay which many lines can not. Glacier Bay is a must.

Another option is renting a car and driving around yourself, on your own schedule, and also staying where you choose. We did that for more than a week prior to a cruise from Seward to Vancouver years ago.  As beautiful as an Alaska cruise is, our pre-cruise land visit was far more interesting and spectacular.