Harmony OTS TA April 4, 2021 Rate

Baowen

Hi,

I just booked the Harmony Of the Seas as a solo cruiser for a great rate. It's 12 Nights and I got a balcony D4 room for $1,470.00.  That includes my diamond plus discount but even without that it's a great rate.  There are a ton of sea day (9) but i'll find plenty to do on the Harmony.

Beth

11 hours ago, Baowen said:

Hi,

I just booked the Harmony Of the Seas as a solo cruiser for a great rate. It's 12 Nights and I got a balcony D4 room for $1,470.00.  That includes my diamond plus discount but even without that it's a great rate.  There are a ton of sea day (9) but i'll find plenty to do on the Harmony.

Beth

That's great.. what sailing? Always looking out for great solo deals.

18 hours ago, Baowen said:

Hi,

Beth

That does indeed sound like a great rate. Are you paying a solo supplement and if yes, was it discounted? I believe Harmony OTS is home ported in Miami? As PelicanBill asked, could you give us the details of the cruise, i.e. dates, itinerary? Thanks...

14 minutes ago, farmersfight said:

That does indeed sound like a great rate. Are you paying a solo supplement and if yes, was it discounted? I believe Harmony OTS is home ported in Miami? As PelicanBill asked, could you give us the details of the cruise, i.e. dates, itinerary? Thanks...

I first tried to book for 2 people and it was around $2,500 and when I booked for 1 it was $1,470. That's why I was so surprised.  So, not very much of a singles supplement.  Harmony is sailing out of Orlando/Port Canaveral.  It has a ton of sea days and only two port ( Mallaga Spain and Barcelona)  I purchased the drink package for $40 a day and the unlimited dining was only $239!  I'm used to seeing $199 for the 7 day cruises.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Baowen said:

I first tried to book for 2 people and it was around $2,500 and when I booked for 1 it was $1,470. That's why I was so surprised.  So, not very much of a singles supplement.  Harmony is sailing out of Orlando/Port Canaveral.  It has a ton of sea days and only two port ( Mallaga Spain and Barcelona)  I purchased the drink package for $40 a day and the unlimited dining was only $239!  I'm used to seeing $199 for the 7 day cruises.

Thanks! Yeah, I guess the pp fare would be $1,250 so since you got it for $1,470 it's only $220 more (too lazy to do the math, so I don't know what % supplement that is, lol).

Guess I was thinking of the Symphony OTS which I believe sails out of Miami. Makes sense that your cruise has a lot of sea days (with few port calls) since it is a TA. I didn't know RC sent any of their Oasis class ships over to Europe. Interesting.

Being that the Harmony OTS is an Oasis class ship, you don't need many port calls - the ship is a city in itself! You're right, you'll find plenty to do. That drink package will help also!

Thanks for the reply.

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2020 at 8:13 PM, Baowen said:

Hi,

Beth

Hi @Baowen. A little time has gone by and I had forgotten you had posted this thread about this solo deal on the Harmony OTS. I saw this deal was still available so I posted the pricing info on the "Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE" thread here in this forum.

I'm really tempted to book this cruise (as a solo) but I'm leery of doing this because of the ongoing corona virus pandemic. I won't cruise if I have to wear a mask, social distance, go on cruise line only shore excursions, etc.

I had the same attitude towards this TA cruise - a ton of sea days (with only 1 port stop in Malaga, Spain). I love sea days so this would be perfect. Also, I have never cruised on an Oasis-class ship so this cruise would also check off that box. As you said, you'll find plenty to do on the Harmony OTS. She is like a floating, moving city (with a central park, boardwalk & royal promenade).

I hope you are still booked and that the cruise goes in April of next year (2021). Good luck!

Edited by farmersfight
  • Like 1

It is a great deal but if you don't find wearing a mask conducive to cruising I totally understand. I am really happy to hang out on my balcony alone so I think it  will be ok.  It's  still all up in the air but I hope  the cruise goes.

Crazy time for sure!  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Baowen said:

It is a great deal but if you don't find wearing a mask conducive to cruising I totally understand. I am really happy to hang out on my balcony alone so I think it  will be ok.  It's  still all up in the air but I hope  the cruise goes.

Crazy time for sure!  

Hi Beth @Baowen, I'm still "on the fence" with regard to booking this cruise. I've been going over the pros & cons in my mind. Even with this corona virus pandemic still going on (what worries me is the spike they are currently seeing over in Europe, again), I've realized that I can go ahead and book the cruise and make the installment payments (as they come due) and that I can always cancel before final payment and get a full refund (I'd prefer that over a FCC). Also, if RCL cancels the cruise, I can opt for the full refund, as well.

I talked to my nephew about this cruise yesterday and he told me "pull the trigger, man!", lol. I did a mock booking on the RCL website and this deal is still there and it is the real deal. As you said, this is a great price for a solo and to be able to get a regular balcony cabin, to boot! Lots of room!

Well, I'll be making my decision on whether to book or not very soon. I'll come back on here and let you know! Take care.

Marty

Edited by farmersfight