Where was I?

13 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

Ales Stenar?

Got it🥳 The monument is a stone Viking boat. There are a few of them all over Scandinavia but this one is the best preserved. No one is sure why they were made. There have been some human remains found but they date to centuries after the monument though it wasn't unusual to remove the original owners and place someone else so it could still have been intended as a burial site. You actually have to walk on to someone's farm to visit this site and since there is no entry fee I hope the owner is getting something for it because a lot of people visit this place. Since it is on a cliff there a fantastic coastal views though on a hot day it was a slog to get up there😜

Love Walmart. In Honolulu the Walmart bus meets the ships and takes pax to the Walmart Store in downtown Honolulu, central to everything, no charge and does return trips back to the ship. Handy. The crew love to go get their snacks and the free wifi.

Ta thanks. That shot reminded of the Walmart we went to in Playa del Carman so I racked my brain for other ports we visited and picked  Vallarta as it seemed to fit.

Next pick.PA040244.thumb.JPG.eeae57ae996bd3ccd55a404f61d40667.JPG

Edited by lyndarra