Where was I?

1 hour ago, Blackduck59 said:

Are we in that Caribbean country that the United States seems to have such a problem with?

No not that country though this place is not that far from the Caribbean Sea. This country is a much more friendly with America though under a certain orange individual relations might have gotten a little contentious😜:

1757977858_ScreenShot2021-05-02at1_27_44AM.thumb.png.b57869ca319b8715a7fc34793808a127.png

Edited by ilikeanswers

1 hour ago, qbay46 said:

Tlacotalpan, Mexico

Whoo hoo👏

P1120921.thumb.JPG.370e53625947a7f8e9e5d91cea2a50d7.JPG

It was easily my favourite of the Mexican towns. Such a laid back place and the locals take a lot of pride in up keeping their colourful houses. It is great so many of the houses are actually homes, in a lot of the colonial sectors of Mexico all the historical buildings have been converted for commericial use. This place felt less like a musuem and more like a living town😀.

30 minutes ago, ilikeanswers said:

Whoo hoo👏

P1120921.thumb.JPG.370e53625947a7f8e9e5d91cea2a50d7.JPG

It was easily my favourite of the Mexican towns. Such a laid back place and the locals take a lot of pride in up keeping their colourful houses. It is great so many of the houses are actually homes, in a lot of the colonial sectors of Mexico all the historical buildings have been converted for commericial use. This place felt less like a musuem and more like a living town😀.

I thought it interesting in some places in Mexico that you could identify a resident's political party by the colour of their house - according to our guide.

3 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

I thought it interesting in some places in Mexico that you could identify a resident's political party by the colour of their house - according to our guide.

Not so sure that would apply in Tlacotalpan, I suspect the colours are more historical than political otherwise for a small town they must have a lot political parties 😜

2 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

It looks like- no it can't be - surely not - maybe it is - Kobe?

i knew if I posted the next shot it might give the secret away, I bet lots have been there, we overnighted there and that is what light up at night.

It is over to you

9 hours ago, Blackduck59 said:

I'm thinking that is the Royal Yacht Britannia and she is in Edinburgh Scotland

You are quite correct. Did the junior seaman give it away?

I'm off to bed so rather than hold up the game I'll give a free play to whoever wants a go, maybe someone who hasn't gone in a while.

The photo is a ringer, I was at home, that was the view from my front porch a couple of winters ago. 

Cheers everyone, good night.

3 hours ago, Blackduck59 said:

I'm off to bed so rather than hold up the game I'll give a free play to whoever wants a go, maybe someone who hasn't gone in a while.

The photo is a ringer, I was at home, that was the view from my front porch a couple of winters ago. 

Cheers everyone, good night.

Oh wow, really?  That is so beautiful.

• Thanks 1

The game has been paused for two days, it is almost as slow as the Covid vaccination rollout, lol. Someone put up a pic. OK, I will do it..

What and Where is this?

1094558316_th(1).jpg.8ab988a747bf24f9ee5c410cdfde9147.jpg

Edited by NSWP