Where was I?

We have escaped Vic,  and are tripping in NQ at the moment, and were about to post a local photo, but that would be too easy... So, this one is  a little further away, but many Aussies would have been here.  Where is it??   The country and the place from where photo taken is????

image.thumb.png.4f1a5eaacd8bafacd4d41f0c921abc32.png

Edited by Big Kev

1 hour ago, Big Kev said:

We have escaped Vic,  and are tripping in NQ at the moment, and were about to post a local photo, but that would be too easy... So, this one is  a little further away, but many Aussies would have been here.  Where is it??   The country and the place from where photo taken is????

image.thumb.png.4f1a5eaacd8bafacd4d41f0c921abc32.png

Hong Kong,  Harbour from the Peak? 

Edited by NSWP

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

Hong Kong,  Harbour from the Peak? 

Exacery!!!   Bingo for  you Uncle Les...... 

Time for you to virtually take us somewhere new...  🙂

1 hour ago, Big Kev said:

Exacery!!!   Bingo for  you Uncle Les...... 

Time for you to virtually take us somewhere new...  🙂

Cheers Kev, I should know it, I lived in HK, 56-58 with British Army father stationed there. Also spent quite a few days there post cruise and couple of stopovers to/from Europe.

Standby for a pic..'Which ship was this animal originally on?'  

574445380_0154_23.06BengalLoungedeck7P4230161.jpg.cc7665b6a6303a0ff957698a5db945f5.jpg.fd3e6fe7e3bee5a03b941260db09cd74.jpg

21 hours ago, NSWP said:

Cheers Kev, I should know it, I lived in HK, 56-58 with British Army father stationed there. Also spent quite a few days there post cruise and couple of stopovers to/from Europe.

Standby for a pic..'Which ship was this animal originally on?'  

574445380_0154_23.06BengalLoungedeck7P4230161.jpg.cc7665b6a6303a0ff957698a5db945f5.jpg.fd3e6fe7e3bee5a03b941260db09cd74.jpg

No takers after nearly 24 hrs?

27 minutes ago, chopper_1 said:

It was on the Pacific Dawn, which was I think was previously known as Regal Princess.

Correct, originally the Bengal Tiger was in the Bengal lounge of ye olde Regal Princess, we were on her final journey as Regal in September 2007, LA to Sydney.  Then as Regal became Pacific Dawn tiger stayed. Tiger is now on Pacific Explorer, photo below with P&O Straya Gurus.

Your turn.

PO-Cruises-President-Sture-Myrmell-and-Senior-Vice-President-Guest-Experience-Peter-Little-onboard-Pacific-Explorer-with-the-popular-bronze-tiger.jpg

Edited by NSWP

9 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Correct, originally the Bengal Tiger was in the Bengal lounge of ye olde Regal Princess, we were on her final journey as Regal in September 2007, LA to Sydney.  Then as Regal became Pacific Dawn tiger stayed. Tiger is now on Pacific Explorer, photo below with P&O Straya Gurus.

Your turn.

PO-Cruises-President-Sture-Myrmell-and-Senior-Vice-President-Guest-Experience-Peter-Little-onboard-Pacific-Explorer-with-the-popular-bronze-tiger.jpg

Good to see they found a home for the tiger on an active ship. I hope it has pride of place and maybe a bit of the story on where it came from.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackduck59 said:

Good to see they found a home for the tiger on an active ship. I hope it has pride of place and maybe a bit of the story on where it came from.

Good that tiger did not end up at the breakers yard like her ship.

• Like 1