Where was I?

1 hour ago, By The Bay said:

You will have to wait until tomorrow when Lyle wakes up for the answer. 😴😴

Lyle is not allowed to sleep, we are here.  Crikey we were in Hawaii June last year, have to think about this one, might win another world cruise, I got two in the mail Already.

Edited by NSWP

6 minutes ago, possum52 said:

Shangri La Estate, Diamond Head, O'ahu.

Is that your holiday house Leigh? We stayed at a hotel opp the zoo near diamond head last year, should have known, silly me.

Edited by NSWP

2 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Is that your holiday house Leigh? We stayed at a hotel opp the zoo near diamond head last year, should have known, silly me.

It would be nice Les! In fact I would like a holiday home just about anywhere at the moment, preferably in the warmth though.

3 minutes ago, possum52 said:

It would be nice Les! In fact I would like a holiday home just about anywhere at the moment, preferably in the warmth though.

Yeah, pretty cool, 9c here. Down Mexico way probably 6C it is the Antarctic Blob as they call it.

Edited by NSWP

Next time anyone is on Oahu take the tour, the only way is to pre-book and they take you there in a mini coach. It's a small group tour. Cost was reasonable, the estate is not air conditioned but they do give you a little hand fan which makes a nice souvenir. There is also an interesting Architectural detail, a large window that opens vertically by retracting into the floor. Your fare also includes entry into the Art Gallery where the tour begins and ends.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blackduck59 said:

Next time anyone is on Oahu take the tour, the only way is to pre-book and they take you there in a mini coach. It's a small group tour. Cost was reasonable, the estate is not air conditioned but they do give you a little hand fan which makes a nice souvenir. There is also an interesting Architectural detail, a large window that opens vertically by retracting into the floor. Your fare also includes entry into the Art Gallery where the tour begins and ends.

Sounds a beautiful place Lyle,