In 10 days what will it be

drvmywifecrzy

Valued Travel Partners,

The voluntary suspension of global cruise voyages across our three brands currently includes all voyages through October 31, 2020. We committed to sharing additional known suspensions at the end of each month and in August there were no further voyage suspensions to announce. We continue to evaluate the situation and will provide updates as available.

Our first priority remains the safety, security and well-being of our guests, team members and all those in the communities we visit. We are committed to taking all appropriate steps and actions to combat the spread of COVID-19.

We remain optimistic and hope to relaunch cruise operations in the near future. Given the fluid and evolving nature of the circumstances, we are making decisions as quickly and thoughtfully as possible and, as always, we are keeping our guests’ and travel partners’ best interests at heart.

^^^  From NCL to travel agents today.

26 minutes ago, detwings said:

Nothing on NCL says November cruises are cancelled.  This is as of 9/10/20.  Where does it say "It looks like November is cancelled Wednesday"? Not from NCL

All November cruises were removed on Sept. 8th as OP stated but were back up Yesterday, the 9th. Just a glitch, my guess. 

• 2 weeks later...

Back on the 10 day countdown till next announcement. I feel confident that we will see a whole lot more cancellations & changes. I have serious doubts about my booking on the Dawn sailing Dec.1st since it is an 18 day cruise. Would love to go but don't know if Americans will be welcome in Europe by then. If the Dawn does sail, I see it doing 7 day cruises.

5 hours ago, pmatawan said:

Back on the 10 day countdown till next announcement. I feel confident that we will see a whole lot more cancellations & changes. I have serious doubts about my booking on the Dawn sailing Dec.1st since it is an 18 day cruise. Would love to go but don't know if Americans will be welcome in Europe by then. If the Dawn does sail, I see it doing 7 day cruises.

There’s no way any 18 day cruise is going to sail this year.   Trials of weeks of short cruises has to first run.   There will be COVID  positive people on board-  and cruise lines aren’t going risk being stuck with an outbreak   

I have been working the public since day one and now we are back in school and I am working with kids been to Disney 2 times I have flown on a crowded plane,

why does everyone think we cant cruise and I don't understand why we cant use the same safety protocol where our masks stay away from people when you can.

was just at the Las Vegas air port the line for security was really long so an officer came up to all of us and said move together and this woman called out we need to stand 6 feet apart and he says you will not be 6 feet apart on the plane so what does it matter, I have to say I got a chuckle out of that

but really my point is if you don't want to cruise then don't I am just so confused why we can do everything else but you will die if you go on a cruise ship which is cleaner then most things we go too.( a lot more then the plane we were just on LOL)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ourfamilylovescruising said:

why does everyone think we cant cruise and I don't understand why we cant use the same safety protocol where our masks stay away from people when you can.

It’s not everybody, just the people trying to protect citizens and in a position to do something about it

1 minute ago, d9704011 said:

It’s not everybody, just the people trying to protect citizens and in a position to do something about it

again why just cruising you can go and stay at a resort for a week what is the difference. I hate when people say they are doing it for others and by that I am not which is crazy I have 4 kids and I am reminding them all the time look out for others give them space, wash your hands wear your mask. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ourfamilylovescruising said:

again why just cruising you can go and stay at a resort for a week what is the difference. I hate when people say they are doing it for others and by that I am not which is crazy I have 4 kids and I am reminding them all the time look out for others give them space, wash your hands wear your mask. 

There’s a HUGE difference.   Medical care- Resort-   You call an ambulance and get picked up.   On a ship?   Think about it-  an active case they DO NOT want.   Resources are just too limited.   Return to port-  taking hours?  Call in and manage helicopters?   Insurance?     All with maybe 2 MD’s. And 4 RN’s on board?      Preparation has to be for the worse scenario.   So should not be difficult to realize the limits.   

• Like 2

On 9/20/2020 at 10:05 PM, Budget Queen said:
On 9/20/2020 at 4:08 PM, pmatawan said:

Americans always welcome-  but not now. There is no way there will be any cruising in Europe for non Europeans -.

2 hours ago, drvmywifecrzy said:

Looks like some big announcement today.   Hope its good

On a Saturday?  You expect a company to make a big announcement on a weekend?  I find that to be very interesting, since it is the opposite of what most companies would do.