Summit, March 20, 2021 sailing

tonyd285

We are booked on the Summit, sailing from San Juan on March 20, 2021.  Notice the sailing has disappeared from the Celebrity website.  I guess that means it is completely sold out?  Any other explanations possible?

tonyd285, did it show up again for you?  I checked now and it's there and all levels available.  I'm on that cruise also and I've been tracking suite availability for some time, there has been little change in inventory available (many SS and CS available, all the RS are open and 1 PH) but the prices have really climbed.  I was thinking about bringing one of our kids & spouse, but with insides going for $1,500 PP, (over $200 per day!) with no perks I think we'll be leaving them at home.  Hopefully we get some more people to signup for the Roll Call and we can have a good group to meet with, socially distancing of course 😷

• Like 1

My March 29 on Connie shows availability on the summary screen but if you go to book it you get no rooms available.   It was like this for a couple of months earlier on and has been this way again for the last couple of weeks.

image.png.5fed26e2075afe4ede4f7a8acd299e0e.png

No their prices are just high across the board.  In my case all the other sailings on Connie are available for booking.  I inquired a couple of months ago and they said it was red flagged but didn't know why.  This doesn't explain the OP's question about the Summit.   I was just trying to respond that even if pricing is shown on the summary page it doesn't mean you can book the cruise.