Hi all- 

I booked a cruise a few weeks back and I have not sailed Celebrity before, so I am not sure of their policies. I just checked the price today and it looks like the fare dropped $240 with the same perk of the beverage package. Can we refare whenever the price goes lower? Is there any limit to how much you could refare? I know $240 isn't a huge amount, but that would cover several of the shore excursions we want to do. Thank you in advance!

3 minutes ago, AbbyCruiser45 said:

Hi all- 

I booked a cruise a few weeks back and I have not sailed Celebrity before, so I am not sure of their policies. I just checked the price today and it looks like the fare dropped $240 with the same perk of the beverage package. Can we refare whenever the price goes lower? Is there any limit to how much you could refare? I know $240 isn't a huge amount, but that would cover several of the shore excursions we want to do. Thank you in advance!

Yes until final payment if you live in North America.  Different rules elsewhere.  If you booked with a TA just give them a call.  If with Celebrity you must have them handle or possibly do it online.

1 minute ago, scrapcreator said:

Yes! Give your TA or Celebrity (if you booked directly) a call.

Last week we went from two to three perks at the same price.

Awesome! Right now it is only one perk of the beverage package, but hopefully a sale will pop up eventually to get another perk! Fingers crossed. Although I can't complain, we got a good deal for the 8 night Eastern on the Equinox.