Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Awesome video! It looks like it was done by a professional production company. And those steady, smooth, slow flyover shots that zoomed out...did you have your own personal drone to capture those, lol?

 

Seriously, if this was a personal/private video, it's the best one I've ever seen. Btw, accompanying music was great (relaxing) also.

 

Thanks much for posting!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, farmersfight said:

Awesome video! It looks like it was done by a professional production company. And those steady, smooth, slow flyover shots that zoomed out...did you have your own personal drone to capture those, lol?

 

Seriously, if this was a personal/private video, it's the best one I've ever seen. Btw, accompanying music was great (relaxing) also.

 

Thanks much for posting!

 

 

She makes amazing videos!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, farmersfight said:

Awesome video! It looks like it was done by a professional production company. And those steady, smooth, slow flyover shots that zoomed out...did you have your own personal drone to capture those, lol?

 

Seriously, if this was a personal/private video, it's the best one I've ever seen. Btw, accompanying music was great (relaxing) also.

 

Thanks much for posting!

 

 

Thank you so much for the kind words! 

I just enjoy making vacation videos to have as a memory and also to share with others. It's a hobby for me. :)

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Your videos are amazing! I've seen professionally-shot videos that weren't as well-made.

 

NYC to Bermuda is one of our absolute favorite cruises. We live a couple hours outside New York, so we've done that itinerary 6 times, but sailaway from NYC has never gotten old, and neither has Bermuda. I'm missing it especially now, since we usually cruise in August.

 

But you know, it's really just a matter of patience. Sooner or later, we'll be cruising again—and when we do, I bet that as we're climbing the boarding ramp, with a week of bliss ahead of us, it'll feel like we never left. 🙂

Edited by dcipjr
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chesneygirl said:

Thank you so much for the kind words! 

I just enjoy making vacation videos to have as a memory and also to share with others. It's a hobby for me. 🙂

 

 

 

Wow, just a hobby? If you're not currently working, you should start your own videography company. Again, excellent video and I hope you'll post more of your cruise/vacation videos.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, farmersfight said:

 

Wow, just a hobby? If you're not currently working, you should start your own videography company. Again, excellent video and I hope you'll post more of your cruise/vacation videos.

Thanks so much! 

I do have many more cruise videos if you want to check them out. 

www.youtube.com/reelfocus

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great videos. Love finally seeing positive posts❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sailed the Bliss in December 2018 , first cruise with NCL, and I was hooked. My son and I LOVE the thermal spa and the Freestyle dining. 
We still have one on hold for December 2020 on the Encore, fingers crossed. 
Only thinking positive thoughts. 
Thank you again for the positive and lovely videos. 😊❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear ChesneyGirl,

Wicked awesome. Wonderful videos. Thank you for sharing. The videos were a definite pick me up today.

I appreciate the cheerful, lovely images and the memories they brought back of previous sailings.

Best wishes

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chesneygirl said:

This is another one that I put together that is one of my personal favorites!

 

 

Another superb, professional quality video. In this one, I really liked the time-lapse videography and the footage of going down the slide. Again, thanks for posting and I will check out your more of your youtube cruise videos.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, okpaddy said:

Dear ChesneyGirl,

Wicked awesome. Wonderful videos. Thank you for sharing. The videos were a definite pick me up today.

I appreciate the cheerful, lovely images and the memories they brought back of previous sailings.

Best wishes

Haha I have to ask, you used the words "wicked awesome"..any chance you are from the New England area? :classic_biggrin:

I'm glad my video was able to brighten you day! Thanks for watching!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2020 at 7:57 PM, Chesneygirl said:

It's so hard to believe this was our last cruise (a year ago this week) before Covid 19 took over our lives. I miss cruising soooo much. 

 

 

That is a gorgeous video....thank you for sharing it.  I too look forward to the day we can all safely resume cruising.  I cant wait to book my next adventure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chesneygirl said:

Haha I have to ask, you used the words "wicked awesome"..any chance you are from the New England area? :classic_biggrin:

 

Funny you should point that out Chesneygirl, I thought the exact same thing when I read that, lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chesneygirl said:

Haha I have to ask, you used the words "wicked awesome"..any chance you are from the New England area? :classic_biggrin:

I'm glad my video was able to brighten you day! Thanks for watching!

 

No, but I spent a little time at Harvard Law school many years ago, and have a number of friends from the area. As a matter of fact, I think they were trying to kill me with Irish whiskey on more than one occasion in the "Southie" Irish pubs...

I fondly remember going to Fenway Park and "Who's on First" and trying to translate the natives for the other visitors.

Best wishes, and please keep sharing the uplifting videos.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, okpaddy said:

No, but I spent a little time at Harvard Law school many years ago, and have a number of friends from the area. As a matter of fact, I think they were trying to kill me with Irish whiskey on more than one occasion in the "Southie" Irish pubs...

I fondly remember going to Fenway Park and "Who's on First" and trying to translate the natives for the other visitors.

Best wishes, and please keep sharing the uplifting videos.

💓

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2020 at 7:18 PM, farmersfight said:

 

Another superb, professional quality video. In this one, I really liked the time-lapse videography and the footage of going down the slide. Again, thanks for posting and I will check out your more of your youtube cruise videos.

I think Ms Chesneygirl made a video so Awesome she won an NCL contest for BEST Video😊

Edited by Laszlo
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with RiverCruising.co.uk
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...