Mariner Through 2021 WC Cancelled

mrlevin

We were on the Mariner (part of the 2020 WC) when it was stopped in Perth and the subsequent legs cancelled. We received the SSS nights for the legs we were booked on that cancelled. We were also booked on 2 Splendor cruises in September/October that were cancelled. We haven’t seen those nights posted yet. 

2 hours ago, DarthCruiser said:

Have any of you actually received SSS credits for Regent-cancelled cruises for which you took the FCC option?  We had two cruises (April and June) that fell in this category and have not yet seen the nights posted.

No, I haven’t seen any credits.  We also had 2 cruises cancel June and October.  My TA says don’t worry they will post when they can catch up.  

10 minutes ago, greykitty said:

USA Today has a bit bigger and diverse circulation, though 😀

So they print it 1 September and inside the article they mention that article written on 25 August; credibility of USA Today suspect as they are printing far out of date material; I am glad I stopped reading it (which coincided with retirement and no more business trips 😀).

Regent cancelled their world cruise on 26 August; a full week ago and no mention on Seatrade or CruiseCritic or Reuters or . . . .

Marc

Edited by mrlevin

On 8/26/2020 at 5:57 PM, Anchorbuoy said:

To address feedback from guests and travel partners, we are modifying our payment schedule for voyages departing through March 31, 2021 — for any reservations that have not yet been paid in full, final payment will now be due 60 days prior to cruise departure date.

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

On 8/26/2020 at 6:30 PM, flossie009 said:

Excellent news. A good decision 🙂

Unfortunately it now appears that Regent have also taken the decision not to cancel cruises until between 30-60 days before sailing 😕  (apart from Mariner, already cancelled through to April)