Diamond welcome aboard gift

berwyn

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Can no longer be done online, have to call.

Which makes zero sense to me. Why do they make people use a rep's time, and waste our own time, to accomplish something that we used to easily be able to do ourselves?

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Which makes zero sense to me. Why do they make people use a rep's time, and waste our own time, to accomplish something that we used to easily be able to do ourselves?

+1.

Last time I emailed C&A to get it done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, berwyn said:

https://dlxffu6hwewxp.cloudfront.net/cas/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Welcome-Drink-Bonus-Gift-1.pdf

I used to be able to get a free can of coke placed in my room.But I can't seem to log on to crown and anchor to ask for it. Is this program still in place?

I've not picked in the past and a can of coke was the default. One can of come seems almost silly to call about, but what do I know. 

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

Depends if you are asking for when I am booked or when I am going. The two may have nothing to do with each other.

You should start a thread on that😉

I would, but I'm busy with Serenade 

Edited by John&LaLa

13 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

They may be practicing phone techniques for the day they become Pinnacle. 

That was supposed to be a can of coke not a can of come. Durn spellcheck.

OP asked about diamond. I think the alcohol choices are only for diamond plus but I could be wrong. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I might be missing something but I am not calling them to get 1 can of coke or a bottle of water for diamond level. 

Just let the onboard LA know to set your preference on your next cruise

17 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Just let the onboard LA know to set your preference on your next cruise

If they would let me take my cruises so I'm diamond plus I'd care.

Diamond choices,  I just dont care. Really?  One can of coke? Hard to get too excited about. I rarely drink soda, I drink carbonated water which isn't a choice. They left me a can of soda last time. I was so thrilled. Certainly not enough to make a choice. None of the above. 

Honestly I find one can of coke kinda funny tbh. If i ever get to diamond plus, booze choices, then I'll set a preference. Maybe I'm missing something.

3 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

If they would let me take my cruises so I'm diamond plus I'd care.

Diamond choices,  I just dont care. Really?  One can of coke? Hard to get too excited about. I rarely drink soda, I drink carbonated water which isn't a choice. They left me a can of soda last time. I was so thrilled. Certainly not enough to make a choice. None of the above. 

Honestly I find one can of coke kinda funny tbh. If i ever get to diamond plus, booze choices, then I'll set a preference. Maybe I'm missing something.

Obviously missing the fact that folks are trying to help😉

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Why do they make people use a rep's time, and waste our own time, to accomplish something that we used to easily be able to do ourselves?

Because most people won't bother calling and it takes IT resources to maintain that portion of the site - status quo is easier/cheaper for RCI.

Edited by Biker19

24 minutes ago, hannibal54 said:

If you don't like coke, take the can to a bar & exchange it for a pop of your choice.

I have never heard of any restaurant or bar that would take a food or drink item from an outside source in exchange for another item. It doesn't matter if it is in a sealed container or not. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1