Problems with travel section of HAL website

lderochi

I continue to have problems accessing the "plan travel" section of the HAL website for a booking I have. I get error messages when I try to check pre- and post-travel hotels, and when I try to check fight I'm not able to enter any information. I chatted online this morning for help, and the chat agent was also not able to access. Has anybody else been having problems? I like to check Flight Ease from time to time looking for better options, but I can't do that now.

So I just logged in and I have a cruise booked Oct 2021.

I was able to access the "plan travel" section......I could book transfers and see the flight page......But since my cruise is over one year away, I can't access flight or hotel info.....because it's too early, I would think.

So not sure if that really helps......

Thanks, this has been going on for a few weeks now. It must be something to do with my booking, so I'll call them. Nothing urgent. I've tried 3 different computers, 2 different browsers and 2 different wifi networks and still run into the same problem. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, lderochi said:

Thanks, this has been going on for a few weeks now. It must be something to do with my booking, so I'll call them. Nothing urgent. I've tried 3 different computers, 2 different browsers and 2 different wifi networks and still run into the same problem. 🤷‍♂️

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?   Or if you are like my mother who never turns her devices off, turn off your device and let it reboot. 

It’s just so weird. I’ve called twice now, and each time I’ve been told “flight ease is down for us right now, too”. Which is the same thing the chat agent told me a few days ago.  I try to explain that I’ve been having the issue for weeks, and they just repeat that it’s down for them, too, so nobody can help me. But based on these messages, other people are having no problem at all. 

5 hours ago, mskitty1 said:

Have had issues with trying to price a particular cabin for for some cruises especially ones in first few months of 2021.

I finally went to Travelocity and Costco to see what was available.  That feature has been terribly messed up for a while

• 3 weeks later...

After spending the last 3 weeks trying to access my Flight Ease booking without success, and contacting HAL three times for help, and being told every time that the system was down and they could not help me but to try again later, and that I was just being incredibly unlucky to try to access the system when it was down, and being made to feel like a complete idiot -- today I FINALLY got a chat agent to listen to me and spend an hour trying to figure it out. She escalated it up two levels and finally told me " It turns out that it did have something to do with the coding on your booking but our air agent was able to resolve the issue and the air has been resolved."

That was g*****n ridiculous.

• Like 2