Can you substitute a passenger?

Three of us were set to go on a cruise 6/20. Obviously it was cancelled. I rebooked for the next year using the extra credits offered by Norwegian. One of the people won’t be going with us now. I am going to contact my travel agent this week but I want to know if anyone can answer a question for me. I know that I can’t get a refund, but I was wondering if I could substitute that passenger with another person?

6 hours ago, bonniboo1 said:

Three of us were set to go on a cruise 6/20. Obviously it was cancelled. I rebooked for the next year using the extra credits offered by Norwegian. One of the people won’t be going with us now. I am going to contact my travel agent this week but I want to know if anyone can answer a question for me. I know that I can’t get a refund, but I was wondering if I could substitute that passenger with another person?

I am in a similar situation and I was told by my FCC that I will be able to change the passenger before final payment

If you booked using fcc that was credited to the account of the person not going, you might have to transfer that fcc to your account.  That shouldn't be a problem, just an additional step.