Latest Restart Schedule for Carnival

sunonfire

On 8/31/2020 at 5:46 PM, bafinegan said:

I am in a vaccine study right now.  Going Thurs for the 2nd shot in  series of 2.  I would also cruise on the first one, no problem!   Just get me on that ship!

baf

Thank You. Volunteers like you always amaze me. Many of our worst diseases have been cured by brave people stepping up. God Bless You. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AmberTeka said:

Thank You. Volunteers like you always amaze me. Many of our worst diseases have been cured by brave people stepping up. God Bless You. 

Nice gesture that you are preforming. Let's also not forget that many of our worst diseases were "involuntarily" injected into some of our Brave American Citizens. 

55 minutes ago, jetsfan58 said:

Nice gesture that you are preforming. Let's also not forget that many of our worst diseases were "involuntarily" injected into some of our Brave American Citizens. 

I was burned very badly when I was a child. Plus I have a very rare blood  type. The local radio stations put out a call for people with my blood type to please donate. My Mother told me people lined up to get tested and donate blood. I was in the hopital for six months, and then spent years having plastic surgery.  Every day of my life has been spent thanking those volunteers.. And when I had a small pox shot, I was already immune. I had received it from a donor.
It does greive me that in time people have been forced to do it. But my donors volunteered. They saved my life. I like to think that they are all a part of me. 

• Like 3