Cozumel in November?

14 minutes ago, garyl62 said:

Not making any projections, just passing this article along, but could be promising. 

https://www.riviera-maya-news.com/u-s-cruise-companies-express-interest-in-november-operations/2020.html

Not cruising, but I have some friends in Nashville TN that just returned from Cabo..flew in, said it was a great trip...things are looking up. 

1 hour ago, PTC DAWG said:

Not cruising, but I have some friends in Nashville TN that just returned from Cabo..flew in, said it was a great trip...things are looking up. 

Friends just book a AI in Cancun for early October.

35 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Nachi Cocum!  See you there!

https://www.cozumelnachicocom.com/

One of our favorites too, but I refuse to go back until they acknowledge my numerous e-mails and refund my deposit for our cancelled August Harmony cruise. Awful customer service response so far. Radio silence on their end. 

We have probably been their 10 times, but their performance under these circumstances has been unacceptable.

On the other side of the customer service spectrum was Maya Chan. Fabulous. I emailed Mark once our cruise was cancelled and within one day I moved the deposit to a future visit. Boy, I really miss that place.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc
7 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

One of our favorites too, but I refuse to go back until they acknowledge my numerous e-mails and refund my deposit for our cancelled August Harmony cruise. Awful customer service response so far. Radio silence on their end. 

We have probably been their 10 times, but their performance under these circumstances has been unacceptable.

On the other side of the customer service spectrum was Maya Chan. Fabulous. I emailed Mark once our cruise was cancelled and within one day I moved the deposit to a future visit. Boy, I really miss that place.

mac_tlc

Folks in Cozumel gotta eat too 🙂

23 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

mac_tlc

mac- we are just trying to have some fun here.  Sorry for your experience.

7 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

mac- we are just trying to have some fun here.  Sorry for your experience.

No worries TeeRick. Didn’t mean to rain on the parade😜😜

At this point I just hope our future cruises are a “go” in a manner that we can enjoy them...

mac_tlc

When I notified Nacci that our second cruise was also cancelled they sent back an email the next day that they couldn't refund the deposit now due to them out of US currency in their Paypal account.  No big deal - if it keeps their staff even slightly employed they can keep the deposit.  We will get back someday.

20 hours ago, GeorgesGal said:

Such a GREAT place.  Found it by accident about 6 - 7 years ago, and it's our go to beach whenever in Cozumel on cruises!  Guess the secret is out by now.

Been there once, and I was good with it.  My wife and I are not "beach people".  We usually meet up with a friend while in Cozumel and get a massage from her.  :classic_smile:

On 9/7/2020 at 8:58 AM, mac_tlc said:

No worries TeeRick. Didn’t mean to rain on the parade😜😜

At this point I just hope our future cruises are a “go” in a manner that we can enjoy them...

mac_tlc

Speaking of rain...we almost always have rainy weather  for some part of the day when we are in Cozumel..

Now we usually stay on the ship...sooo nice when the crowds depart..