B737 on Enchanted Princess

kgillespie5

Hi Everyone!  I just booked a cruise on Enchanted Princess for March 2021 and am beyond excited!!  It's my first cruise since December 2013 ( returned to school in 2014 and vacation choices looked different for a while 🙂 ).  I'm Platinum on Princess (this cruise will move me to the Elite level).  I originally booked D224 because the balcony looked big.  After booking, I was looking at what other cabins were available and saw that B737 (an aft balcony) was available and also seemed to have the large balcony (they are both D4 premium deluxe balcony cabins).  I just called Princess and changed the cabin to B737.

With growing anticipation, I am counting down the days to the cruise and I have some questions I know this community can answer for me 🙂  Here they are:

1.  Is B737 partially covered or fully uncovered?

2.  My original cabin (D224) was listed as having 233 sq feet.  B737 is listed as having 284 sq feet.  Is the additional 50 sq feet in the balcony?'

3. I know the answer to this next question is purely subjective, but did I make a good choice moving from D224 to B737?

Thanks for your responses!!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, kgillespie5 said:

Hi Everyone!  I just booked a cruise on Enchanted Princess for March 2021 and am beyond excited!!  It's my first cruise since December 2013 ( returned to school in 2014 and vacation choices looked different for a while 🙂 ).  I'm Platinum on Princess (this cruise will move me to the Elite level).  I originally booked D224 because the balcony looked big.  After booking, I was looking at what other cabins were available and saw that B737 (an aft balcony) was available and also seemed to have the large balcony (they are both D4 premium deluxe balcony cabins).  I just called Princess and changed the cabin to B737.

With growing anticipation, I am counting down the days to the cruise and I have some questions I know this community can answer for me 🙂  Here they are:

2.  My original cabin (D224) was listed as having 233 sq feet.  B737 is listed as having 284 sq feet.  Is the additional 50 sq feet in the balcony?'

3. I know the answer to this next question is purely subjective, but did I make a good choice moving from D224 to B737?

The balconies are most likely identical in size, however, an aft facing cabin is a way better choice in my opinion.  I think you made a good move.  

1 hour ago, kgillespie5 said:

Looks partially covered. See rear view of Royal Princess sister ship

rp_ext_aft.jpg

Yes, interiors pretty much the same

Many enjoy the wake view.