Jump to content

Casino tier levels extended till March 2022?


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Nope. CAS is the only program that has not announced any extension. At this moment, you would have to requal by 3/31/21 or lose your status. 

How could anyone requalify by 3/31/21 if no one has sailed? It would makes sense that CAS allow everyone to keep their tier status through March 2022 as Royal has already announced.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Coastalbreezes said:

How could anyone requalify by 3/31/21 if no one has sailed? It would makes sense that CAS allow everyone to keep their tier status through March 2022 as Royal has already announced.

Has anyone sent an email request to CAS about this?   They are usually good to respond.

 

I'm planning to before my next planned cruise in March.  It seems too early for me to ask for that one, but if someone has a CAS booking in November or December asking now seems appropriate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pcakes122 said:

I asked when making my last booking and was told by the CAS rep that my tier status would continue another year.

I was told the same, but unlike all other cruise lines, hotels, airlines, car rental agencies, etc, NCL has not put it in writing (that I know of). 
 

To answer Sand and Seas, I sent a written question in with no response. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

I was told the same, but unlike all other cruise lines, hotels, airlines, car rental agencies, etc, NCL has not put it in writing (that I know of). 
 

To answer Sand and Seas, I sent a written question in with no response. 

I'm glad to hear they told a couple of you we would still get our previously earned tier status.    I will definitely be checking with them when it's closer to my cruising date.   

 

Guess they have (written) commitment issues🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

I was told the same, but unlike all other cruise lines, hotels, airlines, car rental agencies, etc, NCL has not put it in writing (that I know of). 
 

To answer Sand and Seas, I sent a written question in with no response. 

I emailed yesterday and received a response within a few hours that status would carry over to 2022.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Funky Fusion FoodsJ said:

Email was from:  Bill Sosa | Supervisor, Casino Sales and stated current tier level would remain until the 2022 tier level renewal (which would change April 1, 2022).

 

 

Keep the status we had before April 1, 2020... or only keep what we accumulated up until shutdown? I had a cruise the end of March that would have pushed me back into Ruby.... if not, I'll be Sapphire. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, romalley99 said:

 

Keep the status we had before April 1, 2020... or only keep what we accumulated up until shutdown? I had a cruise the end of March that would have pushed me back into Ruby.... if not, I'll be Sapphire. 

 

i think it's whatever your status was as of April 1, 2020. (the new tier year)

 

if so, yeah it sucks for those that was so close and would have made it to the next tier except their march cruise got canceled.

 

Edited by fstuff1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: Crystal Cruises - New! Luxury Bahamas Escapes
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...