Grandiosa crew member tests positive for Covid

emmas gran

10 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

It looks like MSC has the right protocols. Now its up to other lines to follow. I'm booked on the Seashore for Dec,2021, and hope we get to go.

Yep.

Hopefully, when there are eventually virus cases experienced on board; the responses and mitigation will prevent spread and panic.  They've done so well a preventing it from getting onboard, the next real hurdle is handling a case if it does.

Also booked B2B for Seashore in early December 2021.  👍🤞😷

1 hour ago, Hearthosesteeldrumsplayin said:

Toofar.....if you are on Meraviglia, we're on there, too!  And also rooting for things to be bright enough to sail!

Yeah.  It was supposed to be Seaside.  I was on Meraviglia for two weeks in late April, early May 2019 for the Baltic and Norwegian fjords.  I didn't like their Yacht Club as much as I had liked the Divina the year before on a W. Med weeklong.  I was hoping for a better experience on Seaside.  But I'm the Will Rogers of cruising- i never met a cruise i couldn't enjoy.   

I really don't get why they flip flopped Meraviglia and Seaside between the Carib. and Europe.  Especially after all the talk about how Seaside was designed for the Carin, with an outward focus.  I'm hoping, if all goes well with this cruise, to book a January 2020 Carib cruise on Seashore.

I just booked my flights, since the price hasn't moved in a while and there are no change fees.  I hope I get to use those flights without changing and we are sailing in about 8 weeks. 

10 hours ago, Toofarfromthesea said:

I just booked my flights, since the price hasn't moved in a while and there are no change fees.  I hope I get to use those flights without changing and we are sailing in about 8 weeks. 

Fingers crossed for you guys.

• Like 1