Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The 2023 WC itinerary will be released at 9am EST tomorrow.  This 143 night voyage departs on January 7th, 2023 embarking in Miami and disembarking in Barcelona.  Our WC will visit 43 countries, 72 ports and have 11 overnight calls.  Can’t wait to view the details of our first WC tomorrow morning.

Edited by WesW
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was really looking forward to finding out about Regents 2023 WC, but it will be a non starter for us if it really ends in Europe. As far as we are concerned a WC isn’t if it doesn’t start and end in the same place. We were on the 2018 Navigator WC cruise which was wonderful. Oh well.

 

We are holding a suite on HAL 2022 WC, We were really hoping Regent would have a good itinerary, but HAL does. We enjoy a lot of features on HAL. We don’t drink any more and don’t enjoy many of the included excursions as we would rather hire a private car. We do enjoy the smaller ship, but not enough to have a long distance flight to conten with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Pcardad said:

I suspect a lot of things are going to change...

 

15 minutes ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

 

No kidding!

So true. To the point we might stop cruising altogether. I hope not because I like like sitting on my balcony watching the ocean go by!!

But the new unknown rules could really mess the experience up from what we have enjoyed since our first cruise in 1984 though the Panama Canal. 
A lot has changed since then, not always for the better. We shall see.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a fabulous itinerary.  But we will have to pass on the entire WC on two counts.  I don't know what condition we will be in, two and one half years from now and the cost is prohibitive.  We will try to book a segment or two to cover parts of the world we still want to see.  Good luck to all of those who are going to book this entire cruise.  It is truly the cruise of a lifetime.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ladys Mom said:

It is a fabulous itinerary.  But we will have to pass on the entire WC on two counts.  I don't know what condition we will be in, two and one half years from now and the cost is prohibitive.  We will try to book a segment or two to cover parts of the world we still want to see.  Good luck to all of those who are going to book this entire cruise.  It is truly the cruise of a lifetime.

 

The itinerary doesn't come up for me, I'll try again later.  But those same two counts are why we won't be doing it.  Especially the first, ha ha.  Missed our chance.  But we will definitely look at a segment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

 

The itinerary doesn't come up for me, I'll try again later.  But those same two counts are why we won't be doing it.  Especially the first, ha ha.  Missed our chance.  But we will definitely look at a segment.

Go down to "view brochure".  If you flip the "pages" the itinerary will come up as well as the prices.  Wendy we would love to join you guys for at least one segment.  We will miss you on the 2022, but this may make up for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Ladys Mom said:

Go down to "view brochure".  If you flip the "pages" the itinerary will come up as well as the prices.  Wendy we would love to join you guys for at least one segment.  We will miss you on the 2022, but this may make up for it.

 

The link Wes provided is down entirely.  Ah, just from CC it seems.  I copied and pasted the URL and it came up.

 

Wow, what a different itinerary!  No NZ, little Aus, lots of Asia, and Africa.  Oh my.

 

It will be interesting to see what the segments are.  

Edited by Wendy The Wanderer
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is really a great itinerary!  Although we will never do a world cruise, I can certainly see us booking a segment.  I’m thinking Dubai to Capetown to Barcelona would be one or 2 different trips and we love the itinerary!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ARDXXX said:

Where are the seperate segments? and the prices for each of them. I have looked at the main page and the " brochure" and cannot find them, thanks.

The segments and their prices won't come out until after the first round of full WC ers are booked.  They want to give everyone who wants the full WC to get the suite they want before the segments are offered for booking.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for posting Wes.

Like others have commented, it's disappointing this ends in Europe. We were fortunate in 2005 full WC'ers were able to board in Miami or Los Angeles which worked well for us.  In 2007 we started and ended in FL.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...