Staggered check in email

Bgcruising

So yeah we all know that plays and diamonds can (usually) ignore the staggered check in time they are assigned. 

The question though does this mean we are getting closer to cruising? I don't recall seeing this email before and it relates to a cruise I have scheduled in mid November. 

What do you all think?

20200911_163805.jpg

Edited by Bgcruising

You may have just hit the 60 day checkpoint and received an automated email, where you can now fill out your passport info, print your boarding pass, and obviously get a boarding time, etc.  Hopefully it does mean your cruise will be sailing.  Good luck!

Edited by pe4all
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bgcruising said:

So yeah we all know that plays and diamonds can (usually) ignore the staggered check in time they are assigned. 

The question though does this mean we are getting closer to cruising? I don't recall seeing this email before and it relates to a cruise I have scheduled in mid November. 

What do you all think?

20200911_163805.jpg

I have to wait until mid November to get this notice. Hope it comes and cruising patterns are all set

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pe4all said:

You may have just hit the 60 day checkpoint and received an automated email, where you can now fill out your passport info, print your boarding pass, and obviously get a boarding time, etc.  Hopefully it does mean your cruise will be sailing.  Good luck!

Maybe that is it. I opened the email expecting a cancellation letter.  

7 minutes ago, MCC retired said:

Received this same check in time email today for my Dec 2021 cruise ?

Way to early to do it.

Maybe that's why I was excited to get this, i always ignore them anyway. It sounds like a run of the mill means nothing..lol.

The good news I guess is that it's not been cancelled yet

48 minutes ago, Bgcruising said:

What check in times do they have? I'm curious if they have later times than they previously dd.

I checked in at the 90 day mark and chose the earliest available which was 12:00 - 12:30 pm.  It was still listed at that time on the docs online.

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

So it says to pick a time. Can someone explain how to do this a year out. My cruise is sept 11, 2021. Exactly a year from today. Has anyone more than 90 days out been able to pick a time?

You used to be able to, but now you have to wait until closer to the cruise.

9 minutes ago, Bgcruising said:

My cruise (or not) is this year. The ones I have for jan, feb, and further I haven't gotten this email for. Not sure what you may have received. 

As I said vista exactly one year out. Why so far out? I'm asking if anyone more than 90 days out can select as it says to, their departure time.

20200911_183602.jpg