not staying logged in

Well, just popped over to my open tab for Cruise Critic and I was logged out and had a Log In button up top.

My log in had lasted from Wednesday at 6:32pm, when I created the above post explaining clearing cookies, since I had to log myself in again after doing that.

Edited by dswallow

1 hour ago, dswallow said:

Woke up this morning to the window saying "Log In" (and with my username still displayed above the search bar).

I’m using my iPhone and keep getting logged out.  Just these past couple days it happens.  

It just happened once more. I have cleared cookies again and logged in again, now.

The previous 2 times I simply logged in again, as I had cleared the cookies back when it was first reported changes were made.

So we'll see what happens.

• Like 1

And once again it logged me out.

OK, so we'll just call it still broken, or perhaps re-broken, now, and I'm not going to continue posting here at the moment until I hear something has been fixed/changed again. 🙂

This shouldn't be this difficult.

I'm using Windows 10 as well, with Edge and have had no issues since deleting the cookies!!   So whatever they've done has worked for me.   Hope that those still having issues have them resolved as well.

Edited by ULCajunCruiser
spelling

I followed your instructions and signed off, cleared cookies and browsing history and signed back in. After two attempts, I was able to sign in but cannot see any new post I make. I can respond to an existing post but not create a new one.

I wasn't going to post more details, but figure it's worth mentioning that yesterday and definitely today it's like back to as bad as it ever was, having to log in practically every time I stopped viewing the forum for even half an hour.

1 minute ago, dswallow said:

I wasn't going to post more details, but figure it's worth mentioning that yesterday and definitely today it's like back to as bad as it ever was, having to log in practically every time I stopped viewing the forum for even half an hour.

Weird. Mine has been working fine now.  

1 hour ago, Lovincruisin1321 said:

Help!  I am logged in but I cannot start a NEW TOPIC.   The drop down options are all greyed out?

Howdy @Lovincruisin1321 emo22.gif

It appears all is okay now. I see this post was at 9:36 am and then you started a new topic at 9:41 am titled Mask or No Mask? What Does this Mean? on the Princess Cruises forum.

Happy sails,

Host Kat  emo32.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm getting logged out multiple times a day - even though my name and photo appear where they should and there is a big 'log out' at the top right of the page - unable to post or react etc. I actually have to log out and back in again - only for the same thing to happen again later.