Can anyone tell me how long it took you to get your Voyager Club number? I’ve been waiting a week and a half and when I called MSC they said to give them time. Does anybody have a direct number to the Voyager Club I can call?

We applied a couple of years ago; it took at least 2-3 weeks before we got our confirmation.  That seemed to be the norm at the time.   I imagine it could take longer now, with all the calls about refunds, etc.

Is there a reason you are concerned, or need it right away?

When did you apply to Carnival?  If it was pre-COVID it wouldn't be a fair comparison to today's situation.

Anyway, to answer your question, we applied back in February using the status match program and my wife got her # in a few days, but it took a few weeks and a few e-mails and phone calls for mine to come through even though the applications were identical and submitted at the same time.

Good luck

No I was just wondering because with Carnival I got it right away. Thanks for your info!
Carnival does not have a status match program.
In fact no other cruise line has it, except MSc.
What exactly are you referring to?
1 hour ago, Av8tor said:

Here's a number I got from the VC folks in an e-mail back in February.  Whether or not it's still any good after covid is unknown to me...

877-665-4655

This is their general phone number.  

On 9/17/2020 at 2:59 AM, Lshriver said:

Can anyone tell me how long it took you to get your Voyager Club number? I’ve been waiting a week and a half and when I called MSC they said to give them time. Does anybody have a direct number to the Voyager Club I can call?

We got ours in 24 hours.  We applied on Sunday and had the confirmation email and club numbers on Monday afternoon. 

I finally got my Status match after applying 5 times.   🤩🤩.   

I was told some wrong information that people believe and passing along as fact.     Clarification-    Diamond IS a status match possibility.    I was told it no longer was -  with a MSC change requirement only earning it through cruising MSC.     NOT true-   I got Diamond.