Any idea when Infinity "Revolution" will be yet?

Booked on the 10 night Lisbon to Barcelona on October 9, 2021.  Any guesses or word when they are going to do the upgrade yet?  I'm in a Deck 11 AQ cabin and liked what they did to the Summit during the revolution......hope Infinity will be done by then (if they don't sell the ship that is...).

Frankly, my guess would be (if they don’t sell her) that it will happen in 2023 or 2024. The cruise lines are struggling to survive right now. No new ships or major upgrades until they get sailing again. 

I see that Carnival is selling some of their older ships...wondering if X will sell...and if so, do you think Infinity will be the logical (as in one of the oldest and the only one of the M class not refurbished) ship to sell?  Have a cruise booked on her in June '21...they would have to reassign another ship wouldn't they?  or would they simply cancel us out of the cruise leaving us to book another of our choice.  I don't have any knowledge of how these cancelled cruises work but don't want to make final payment if there's a chance it's not going to sail - for any reason.

11 minutes ago, oceangoer2 said:

I see that Carnival is selling some of their older ships...wondering if X will sell...and if so, do you think Infinity will be the logical (as in one of the oldest and the only one of the M class not refurbished) ship to sell?  Have a cruise booked on her in June '21...they would have to reassign another ship wouldn't they?  or would they simply cancel us out of the cruise leaving us to book another of our choice.  I don't have any knowledge of how these cancelled cruises work but don't want to make final payment if there's a chance it's not going to sail - for any reason.

Carnival the CORPORATION is selling ships.  Not so much Carnival the Cruise Line.   It's a very small percentage of their total passenger capability that is being sold.     Royal Caribbean the Company is selling ships as well.  None of the Celebrity ships have been listed among them as of yet.   I suspect they'll judge it based on how future bookings look.  

They flat-out cancelled cruises when they announced they're moving the Connie to Tampa.  No clue what sort of compensation they offer in that sort of situation.   

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

The Constellation is the other M Class that hasn't been updated.

thanks for that....I checked menu under 'ships' and didn't scroll down far enough.  Just thought if not refurbished and no investment in that direction, might be easier to sell if the 'company' was planning that way. 

Edited by oceangoer2