New Summer 2021 Itinerary changes

On 9/21/2020 at 1:36 PM, NancyIL said:

The only ports mentioned on the Press Release for Jewel out of Copenhagen/Stockholm are Helsinki, Tallinn, and Visby. That doesn't necessarily mean those are the only ports the ship will visit. If you have a Baltic cruise booked on Adventure, then hopefully Jewel will have a similar itinerary.

One of the cruisers on my Amsterdam RT July 27 JOTS cruise must be a travel agent [or have access] and mentioned that a new July 25 cruise was showing up on the cruising power site.  After spending 1 hr and 22 mins on the phone I was able to book the new itinerary.  It is only 11 nights rather than 12nts.  But, I was glad to get a large balcony on deck 7. The price is a little less and in line with one less night cruise.  Also, this morning I got an email that one of my FCCs was applied. [from a March cruise }  Win-Win

This is the itinerary:

STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN [overnight before embarking]

HELSINKI, FINLAND

ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA  [X 2 overnight]

TALLINN, ESTONIA

RIGA, LATVIA

VISBY, SWEDEN

CRUISING

AARHUS, DENMARK

COPENHAGEN, DENMARK

16 minutes ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

One of the cruisers on my Amsterdam RT July 27 JOTS cruise must be a travel agent [or have access] and mentioned that a new July 25 cruise was showing up on the cruising power site.  After spending 1 hr and 22 mins on the phone I was able to book the new itinerary.  It is only 11 nights rather than 12nts.  But, I was glad to get a large balcony on deck 7. The price is a little less and in line with one less night cruise.  Also, this morning I got an email that one of my FCCs was applied. [from a March cruise }  Win-Win

This is the itinerary:

STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN [overnight before embarking]

HELSINKI, FINLAND

ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA  [X 2 overnight]

TALLINN, ESTONIA

RIGA, LATVIA

VISBY, SWEDEN

CRUISING

AARHUS, DENMARK

COPENHAGEN, DENMARK

As RCI Baltic itineraries go - you booked the best one! (The 11-night Copenhagen to Stockholm In June with stop in Warnemunde is equally excellent.)  You will see more on your new Jewel cruise than you would’ve on your original 12-night from Amsterdam.

Edited by NancyIL
8 hours ago, KatieScotland said:

RCCL should have done the right thing and stopped people from booking the sailings and paying deposits and paying for excursions etc.

This is the correct emotional (and perhaps moral?) decision.

This would be a very poor business decision and not what the shareholders would want... this is all that matters.

On 9/23/2020 at 2:49 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Letters should be going out later tonight or tomorrow

On 9/22/2020 at 3:19 PM, John&LaLa said:

See you onboard

Hey Ken &/or John,

I just viewed the new Jewel itineraries on line. I'm curious for future as I feel I perhaps could have bit the bullet and booked Adventure, and then get that amazing price point, gambling cruising will be good next summer....

Could one of you let me know if those of you who booked on Adventure are price protected to the new Jewel sailing?

Definitely the cabins that are currently offered for Jewel are way higher in price than they were on Adventure.

Thx in advance 😊

9 minutes ago, Hoopster95 said:

Hey Ken &/or John,

I just viewed the new Jewel itineraries on line. I'm curious for future as I feel I perhaps could have bit the bullet and booked Adventure, and then get that amazing price point, gambling cruising will be good next summer....

Could one of you let me know if those of you who booked on Adventure are price protected to the new Jewel sailing?

Definitely the cabins that are currently offered for Jewel are way higher in price than they were on Adventure.

Thx in advance 😊

Not positive yet, but I think so. 

11 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

i received an email from my travel agency showing the same price on the Jewel as what I booked on Adventure . It also showed the same cabin number - which doesn’t exist on Jewel! 

26 minutes ago, Hoopster95 said:

Hey Ken &/or John,

Thx in advance 😊

16 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Definitely price protected

15 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

2 minutes ago, NancyIL said:

i received an email from my travel agency showing the same price on the Jewel as what I booked on Adventure . It also showed the same cabin number - which doesn’t exist on Jewel! 

Thx John & Nancy. Let me know the result when you're all confirmed.

If you are price protected, I think that' may be the deal of the year thus far that I have seen. 👍

1 minute ago, Hoopster95 said:

If you are price protected, I think that' may be the deal of the year thus far that I have seen. 👍

Indeed, but several of us have done very well on L&S with suites.

I got an 8 night Odyssey OS for $3400

14 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Indeed, but several of us have done very well on L&S with suites.

I got an 8 night Odyssey OS for $3400

7 night OS on the Harmony one for $3400 and one for $2800 - Solo balcony on the Mariner 3 nights for $400

24 minutes ago, Hoopster95 said:

I booked  a junior suite on 8/5 Adventure @ $1778 for 2. The price for a junior suite on Jewel is over $5000 for 2. 

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

Good times, thanks for the heads up

You're welcome.  Guess I am kind of hooked.  Booked a NON BARGAIN GS for the Allure May 2021.  Figure I would go in style on what will most likely be our next cruise

14 minutes ago, molly361 said:

You're welcome.  Guess I am kind of hooked.  Booked a NON BARGAIN GS for the Allure May 2021.  Figure I would go in style on what will most likely be our next cruise

I guess it's out of PC

28 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

Oh yeah. It hurt when I couldn’t go. We had scheduleD a celebrity Vancouver to la over Labor Day. 

You gave me a heads up for our first GS on the Oasis 2018  $2700 free grats and some OBC