Jump to content

New Summer 2021 Itinerary changes


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, irishgal432 said:

Ouch.  I just booked Adventure of the Seas 10 night Russia/Baltic cruise.  I saw an unbelievable rate for a GS and OS.  Within 2 hours they were all gone.  Pretty much every GS and OS was available.  

 

I know that this is one of the ones that will more than likely be changed, but I hope they can do the same itinerary on the Jewel without cutting days.  If not, I will cancel.

Is that for the August 5th sailing?    I saw that pricing but was at work and didn't have time to reserve.      I happy to hear you were able to book.       

I love the Jewel and would really love to sail out of Copenhagen for a b2b Baltic/Norway cruise that we had for this past August but lost.   

Like you said you can always cancel or do a L & S, if available options.

I find it interesting that Adventure is not showing any September sailings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Is that for the August 5th sailing?    I saw that pricing but was at work and didn't have time to reserve.      I happy to hear you were able to book.       

I love the Jewel and would really love to sail out of Copenhagen for a b2b Baltic/Norway cruise that we had for this past August but lost.   

Like you said you can always cancel or do a L & S, if available options.

I find it interesting that Adventure is not showing any September sailings.

Yes. The August 5th sailing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, irishgal432 said:

Ouch.  I just booked Adventure of the Seas 10 night Russia/Baltic cruise.  I saw an unbelievable rate for a GS and OS.  Within 2 hours they were all gone.  Pretty much every GS and OS was available.  

 

I know that this is one of the ones that will more than likely be changed, but I hope they can do the same itinerary on the Jewel without cutting days.  If not, I will cancel.

Just how low was it(GS and OS ), Regular Balconies are pretty low right now too. GTY Balcony for $1300 total for 2  (Senior, Diamond Plus)

Edited by Jimbo
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Just how low was it(GS and OS ), Regular Balconies are pretty low right now too. GTY Balcony for $1300 total for 2  (Senior, Diamond Plus)

$2680 taxes In with D balcony discount for a OS.  The VP was just over $2000.

 

OS on the 11 day sailing before this is $11500

Edited by Ourusualbeach
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Overnight in St Petersburg might entice him. He likes museums. Or a trip to Moscow

Hello,

 

Can I throw a bucket of cold water over this levity?

 

The St. Petersburg Museum in St Petersburg doesn't have any 'stuff' in it - no science, technology, spacecraft etc - it's all paintings. If paintings are your 'thing' then it's for you.

 

Regards,

 

Cublet

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

 

We can hang out in SL and bash on the NSPP's😇

 

10 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

That would be so much fun. Should we light up Andy. Lol

 

7 hours ago, irishgal432 said:

Yes. The August 5th sailing. 

 

6 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I’m thinking that can be arranged.

I'll be with you in spirit🍹🍻  Thanks for the heads up Ken and Mari

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cublet said:

Hello,

 

Can I throw a bucket of cold water over this levity?

 

The St. Petersburg Museum in St Petersburg doesn't have any 'stuff' in it - no science, technology, spacecraft etc - it's all paintings. If paintings are your 'thing' then it's for you.

 

Regards,

 

Cublet

 

I read somewhere they have a little museum called the Hermitage. 

 

It might be interesting from what I hear.😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Just how low was it(GS and OS ), Regular Balconies are pretty low right now too. GTY Balcony for $1300 total for 2  (Senior, Diamond Plus)

2672 for an Owners suite. Grand suites were about 500 less with resident and diamond plus. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

$2680 taxes In with D balcony discount for a OS.  The VP was just over $2000.

 

OS on the 11 day sailing before this is $11500

We booked JS for all in $1988 with sr and D discount.  Cursing myself for not taking the extra 5 minutes to book a os or gs when I saw the low prices yesterday.  But a JS at this price is still a great deal.

Told my brother and his wife last night and they booked the same early this morning.

See you all there!!

Edited by Sunshine3601
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We booked JS for all in $1988 with sr and D discount.  Cursing myself for not taking the extra 5 minutes to book a os or gs when I saw the low prices yesterday.  But a JS at this price is still a great deal.

Told my brother and his wife last night and they booked the same early this morning.

See you all there!!

 

The junior suites were such a great deal with the D+ discount - that I put the Aug. 5 Adventure cruise on hold. However, knowing that this ship, itinerary, and cabin could go POOF once RCI issues a corrected press release -- I'm hesitant to even mention it to my cruise buddy as a replacement for our September Empress Canada cruise. That's kind of like booking the Lusitania in case the Titanic cruise is cancelled!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with RiverCruising.co.uk
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...