New Summer 2021 Itinerary changes

1 hour ago, irishgal432 said:

Ouch.  I just booked Adventure of the Seas 10 night Russia/Baltic cruise.  I saw an unbelievable rate for a GS and OS.  Within 2 hours they were all gone.  Pretty much every GS and OS was available.  

I know that this is one of the ones that will more than likely be changed, but I hope they can do the same itinerary on the Jewel without cutting days.  If not, I will cancel.

Is that for the August 5th sailing?    I saw that pricing but was at work and didn't have time to reserve.      I happy to hear you were able to book.       

I love the Jewel and would really love to sail out of Copenhagen for a b2b Baltic/Norway cruise that we had for this past August but lost.   

Like you said you can always cancel or do a L & S, if available options.

I find it interesting that Adventure is not showing any September sailings.

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Is that for the August 5th sailing?    I saw that pricing but was at work and didn't have time to reserve.      I happy to hear you were able to book.       

I love the Jewel and would really love to sail out of Copenhagen for a b2b Baltic/Norway cruise that we had for this past August but lost.   

Like you said you can always cancel or do a L & S, if available options.

I find it interesting that Adventure is not showing any September sailings.

Yes. The August 5th sailing. 

4 hours ago, irishgal432 said:

Ouch.  I just booked Adventure of the Seas 10 night Russia/Baltic cruise.  I saw an unbelievable rate for a GS and OS.  Within 2 hours they were all gone.  Pretty much every GS and OS was available.  

I know that this is one of the ones that will more than likely be changed, but I hope they can do the same itinerary on the Jewel without cutting days.  If not, I will cancel.

Just how low was it(GS and OS ), Regular Balconies are pretty low right now too. GTY Balcony for $1300 total for 2  (Senior, Diamond Plus)

Edited by Jimbo
51 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Just how low was it(GS and OS ), Regular Balconies are pretty low right now too. GTY Balcony for $1300 total for 2  (Senior, Diamond Plus)

$2680 taxes In with D balcony discount for a OS.  The VP was just over $2000.

OS on the 11 day sailing before this is $11500

Edited by Ourusualbeach
8 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Overnight in St Petersburg might entice him. He likes museums. Or a trip to Moscow

Hello,

Can I throw a bucket of cold water over this levity?

The St. Petersburg Museum in St Petersburg doesn't have any 'stuff' in it - no science, technology, spacecraft etc - it's all paintings. If paintings are your 'thing' then it's for you.

Regards,

Cublet

10 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

We can hang out in SL and bash on the NSPP's😇

10 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

That would be so much fun. Should we light up Andy. Lol

7 hours ago, irishgal432 said:

Yes. The August 5th sailing. 

6 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I’m thinking that can be arranged.

I'll be with you in spirit🍹🍻  Thanks for the heads up Ken and Mari

3 hours ago, cublet said:

Hello,

Can I throw a bucket of cold water over this levity?

The St. Petersburg Museum in St Petersburg doesn't have any 'stuff' in it - no science, technology, spacecraft etc - it's all paintings. If paintings are your 'thing' then it's for you.

Regards,

Cublet

I read somewhere they have a little museum called the Hermitage. 

It might be interesting from what I hear.😉

10 hours ago, Jimbo said:

2672 for an Owners suite. Grand suites were about 500 less with resident and diamond plus. 

10 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

$2680 taxes In with D balcony discount for a OS.  The VP was just over $2000.

OS on the 11 day sailing before this is $11500

We booked JS for all in $1988 with sr and D discount.  Cursing myself for not taking the extra 5 minutes to book a os or gs when I saw the low prices yesterday.  But a JS at this price is still a great deal.

Told my brother and his wife last night and they booked the same early this morning.

See you all there!!

Edited by Sunshine3601
6 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We booked JS for all in $1988 with sr and D discount.  Cursing myself for not taking the extra 5 minutes to book a os or gs when I saw the low prices yesterday.  But a JS at this price is still a great deal.

Told my brother and his wife last night and they booked the same early this morning.

See you all there!!

The junior suites were such a great deal with the D+ discount - that I put the Aug. 5 Adventure cruise on hold. However, knowing that this ship, itinerary, and cabin could go POOF once RCI issues a corrected press release -- I'm hesitant to even mention it to my cruise buddy as a replacement for our September Empress Canada cruise. That's kind of like booking the Lusitania in case the Titanic cruise is cancelled!