please HELP

the col.

I need someone to please explain to me how to obtain a form called--Guest Booking Confirmation-- before all the problems with cruises being canceled--they (HAL) sent me that form. The form contained everything about our upcoming cruise--like category of cabin --ship--dates--pricing breakdown--onboard credit--etc--also our day by day itinerary---the very nice fellow that made our reservation has been put out of the job--can I find this on line ? Thank you in advance for your assistance--this was suppose to be our 50 years together cruise last year--guess it will be our 51st this year if it goes in mid May

54 minutes ago, the col. said:

I need someone to please explain to me how to obtain a form called--Guest Booking Confirmation-- before all the problems with cruises being canceled--they (HAL) sent me that form. The form contained everything about our upcoming cruise--like category of cabin --ship--dates--pricing breakdown--onboard credit--etc--also our day by day itinerary---the very nice fellow that made our reservation has been put out of the job--can I find this on line ? Thank you in advance for your assistance--this was suppose to be our 50 years together cruise last year--guess it will be our 51st this year if it goes in mid May

Do you have the booking number?  Do you have your Mariner Number?  Either of these numbers can be used to access the information.  If not, call Holland America customer service as if you are booking a cruise and ask them to help you find the information.

1 hour ago, Lady Arwen said:

I actually had to call HAL recently to get a detailed reservation emailed to me, as many details can’t be seen online.  Took less than five minutes and everything was as it should be.  I like to print a copy and take it with us.

Always, always, always!

• Like 1