RCL Reprice - is this ever possible?

Hello folks,

Forgive me if anyone asked about this question before

I know Princess had the option to reprice if I found out after I book that the same room category (to the code) is cheaper or offers a better deal. Is this ever possible with RCL?

Cheers,

Michael

Thanks all

They usually treat us (down in Australia) the same in terms of these arrangements as what it was in the USA apparently - fingers crossed the same will apply (and not being "cut" in an attempt to gain more revenue)

Cheers,

Michael

Edited by eamondzhang

Hey,

Yes, I did it a while back.  It is for a Jan '22 NZ cruise.  I fairly regularly do a 'mock booking' on our cruise to check the price.

It is something I see mentioned here a lot that the US er's do but I don't see it talked about (repricing) for our market down here. I was going to ask here before ringing how I should phrase my request but thought I'd just ring first, if I didn't like the answer I could always hang up and try again later.

I rang and said I wanted to reprice my cruise and the rep said something like: 'you want to use the lowest price guarantee' - yep!

Was very quick and easy, took just a couple of minutes.  It is for a 11n NZ cruise in a GS.  3 adults (my son is 14yrs)

Went from $10,300 down to $8,800.

I haven't done it before but was very happy with the result.

Good luck!

Definitely do-able most of the time with refundable and non-refundable bookings.

If you get an agent who won’t, call back and try again with someone different.

(It used to be not possible for Australia, however has changed in the last few years)

Yes. We get it in England so it’s a global policy. You can reprice as many times as you want too.

NEW! Best Price Guarantee -Spot a better price on your booked cruise? Our Best Price Guarantee lets you take advantage of a better price up to 48 hours before your sail date — just give us a call. You’ll receive the difference as a non-refundable onboard credit inside final payment or rate adjustment outside final payment.

2 hours ago, little britain said:

Yes. We get it in England so it’s a global policy. You can reprice as many times as you want too.

NEW! Best Price Guarantee -Spot a better price on your booked cruise? Our Best Price Guarantee lets you take advantage of a better price up to 48 hours before your sail date — just give us a call. You’ll receive the difference as a non-refundable onboard credit inside final payment or rate adjustment outside final payment.

Don’t forget that this is part of Cruise with Confidence and will only apply to cruises booked before September. 30, 2020 unless Royal extends the CWC.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
16 minutes ago, looneyric said:

Hi, if I call to do a reprice, will I lose reservations I already made (e.g. dinners, beverage, excursion, etc)?  I can currently save around $250, but don’t want to lose these.  Thanks 

No, cruise planner purchases are not affected.