Random NCL Payment

Owenred

Afternoon all,

So today I had my credit card statement through and had a $100 credit from NCL onto my card. Have tried to ring NCL but have been on hold a long time, just wondering if anyone has any idea what it would be for or if you have had something similar. We are due to cruise February, checked our cruise still shown as the same price just a bit confused as to what it is. (Not complaining free money is always good) 

Tia 

Here in the USA, It would be highly unusual to receive a credit for a cruise that is in the future.  Never heard of it happening.  Your rules in the UK may be different, however.   Did you book and pre-pay for an excursion that they have now cancelled?

Have you been on another NCL cruise in the past that it could be related to?

My mom had this happen to her earlier this year - we figured out that it was because she had gotten Latitudes points for one of her cancelled cruises, which bumped her up to a higher tier with a higher excursion discount.  At the time, she also still had a cruise on the books with prepaid excursions (that cruise has also since been cancelled).  She got a refund in the amount of the Latitudes excursion discount, automatically, and with no notice - it just showed up on her credit card.

Still not been able to get through to anyone, but no surprise due to everything that is happening. We haven't prebooked anything so still none the wiser, but hey money is money and my credit card was happy for the extra payment, thanks anyway guys 

• Like 1