Captain Kate Video goes Viral

7 hours ago, poffles said:

She is such an awesome inspiration to others and very refreshing messaging right now.  I sailed with her as Captain a few times and she is the same in person as she presents online; personable and available to the passengers and always upbeat and smiling.

I just watched her life jacket video yesterday, totally hilarious.  If case you haven't seen it ...Bug Naked Lifejacket Demo

Thank you Seacruise and poffles for sharing Captain Kate's videos.  She is an amazing and awesome Captain!  

7 hours ago, poffles said:

She is such an awesome inspiration to others and very refreshing messaging right now.  I sailed with her as Captain a few times and she is the same in person as she presents online; personable and available to the passengers and always upbeat and smiling.

I just watched her life jacket video yesterday, totally hilarious.  If case you haven't seen it ...Bug Naked Lifejacket Demo

I saw Kate's video to Seamus on FB yesterday, but I didn’t see this one.

It was very funny, thanks for posting it.

On 10/5/2020 at 12:14 PM, Seacruise said:

Yesterday Captain Kate made this video          to correct seamus272 comment "How can you be a Captain? Your only a women"
This was NOT what I was expecting her to say and needless to say since yesterday it has gone viral. It is in paper around the world today.

Something is needed like this right now.

In a word:  Awesome! 

16 hours ago, kptbylorraine said:

As a retired third grade teacher this is one of my pet peeves along with the incorrect use of their, there, and they’re. Thanks Kate!

While I agree with you, this is about more than just improper word usage. There is a bigger issue going on here. 

23 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

LOL, that video starts with a news snippet about the presidential debates. FOX NEWS actually used an image from Saturday Night Live with Alec Baldwin and Jim Carrey. :classic_biggrin: