What drink will you order first?

5 hours ago, ClipperinSFO said:

Martini in the Commodore Club on QM2!

IMG_5094.thumb.jpeg.9d632cb36f36565699f76afa638742d7.jpeg

aw... although I'm not a martini drinker, that sure looks inviting. Love the Commodore! 

For some reason, the Chart Room just does not  do it for us. Love the view over the bow. I know it has shades in the evening, but still prefer the ambience of the CR.

6 hours ago, ace2542 said:

The Chart Room never gets the love does it? 

Not true, but the post was about the first (presumably non-meal related) drink which does tend to be the CC for us.  After dinner I usually stroll down to the Chart Room for a night cap (another martini) and to listen to the wonderful  jazz combo.  Sublime.  I love the proportions of the Chart Room, and by the time I get down there around 10p or so, it's not all that crowded even.  Heaven!  

IMG_5105.jpeg

IMG_5274.jpeg

27 minutes ago, ClipperinSFO said:

Not true, but the post was about the first (presumably non-meal related) drink which does tend to be the CC for us.  After dinner I usually stroll down to the Chart Room for a night cap (another martini) and to listen to the wonderful  jazz combo.  Sublime.  I love the proportions of the Chart Room, and by the time I get down there around 10p or so, it's not all that crowded even.  Heaven!  

IMG_5105.jpeg

IMG_5274.jpeg

It is a nice bar always has a jazz trio on at night after the show. We done the westbound  T/A and into Canada last year and Lucas one of the guys on the orchestra was into his trumpet playing and he would come down and have a jam session with the jazz trio after they finished. Very good stuff.

13 hours ago, naturelovergirl said:

I will get some orange juice to make mimosas with my Pol Acker in our room... just part of the experience for me 😊

Then sometime on the evening of that first night I will go to the Gin & Fizz for a Mary Rose.

Ditto for the OJ with the Pol Aker....it's the only way I can get it down.

Not really sure why Cunard continues to stock PA, as most people dislike it intensely. 

Probably not the first, but looking forward to the most in the Commodore Club:

• Kir Royale
  • Punch Romaine a la Carpathia
  • Large snifter of equal parts Cointreau and Amaretto
On 10/10/2020 at 8:46 AM, Mudhen said:

Not really sure why Cunard continues to stock PA, as most people dislike it intensely. 

But if they discontinued it without a better tasting replacement you know there would be complaints. 🤔

on third thought.........post plague toast shot of jack daniel's but being asail with cunard i will utter.........yo gargoyle a bottle of your best french jock danyell ........,.and leave the bottle dawg