My Cruise Just Went All Wait List; Anyone Else?

I’m booked on the April 2 2021 Miami to Miami on Navigator.

All of a sudden, all suite categories are showing as WAIT LIST online.  Until a couple days ago, only 2 categories were wait list.

Anybody else seeing this on their upcoming cruise? Don’t know if this means they expect to cancel the cruise so they are not taking more reservations, or they decided they want to limit the number of passengers for the cruise, of it just legit sold out all of a sudden as cancelled cruisers move their reservations.

1 hour ago, TravelBluebird said:

I’m booked on the April 2 2021 Miami to Miami on Navigator.

All of a sudden, all suite categories are showing as WAIT LIST online.  Until a couple days ago, only 2 categories were wait list.

Anybody else seeing this on their upcoming cruise? Don’t know if this means they expect to cancel the cruise so they are not taking more reservations, or they decided they want to limit the number of passengers for the cruise, of it just legit sold out all of a sudden as cancelled cruisers move their reservations.

My March 25 Miami to Barcelona is now fully waitlisted too.  Maybe they are greatly reducing the number of passengers OR Regent is ready to pull the plug on the cruise.  I am highly suspicious of a cruise to Barcelona in March 2021, but Miami to Miami should be ok if it doesn’t go to South America.

Since a number of earlier cruises which are even more likely to get cancelled have not been waitlisted; probable that your cruise(s) have reached the "new" capacity limits or that the itineraries are being modified.

We are on the Feb 9 tahiti cruise.  It is not waitlisted, but the feb 19 tahiti cruise is.    I was talking to the Regent TA yesterday about the tahiti cruises and she said she is hearing that the tahiti cruises  will happen as tahiti is already open.   She also told me the ships would be going off at 50% capacity at the beginning.

I would guess as per the earlier post, that they have reached their capacity.

I noticed a few days ago that my May 16 Navigator Miami to NYC cruise had been waitlisted for all the categories below PH-A.  I have been monitoring how full the ship is.  The last time I checked on 9/14, 49% of the cabins were still available, 88 below PH-A and 33 in PH-A or above.  Obviously, checking again now will not give much useful information.

My theory is that they have decided to limit capacity in the hopes that it will be able to sail, leaving just a few of the top suites open.

I checked the cruises and noticed that the favorites are the ones which are waitlisted. Except for the next few months, I think people are excited about cruising again. People have been shifting dates as cruises have been canceled. Have patience. 
Lets continue to watch and see....
Sheila