Current ship locations

MindyJohn

3 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Use a tracking app, the AIS data should show destination. 

Ok sorry but no idea what you mean. I clicked on both links above and cant find liberty.

Can someone tell me where liberty is or how to pick her out of all those ships I see.

11 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Use a desktop browser and filter out all ships except RCI, that will make it a bit more obvious.  You can also search by ship and then click on the location link.

Ok well if someone can find liberty please let me know where it is. Thanks

Currently I dont have a desktop computer, only a tablet. 

I guess I'm tech challenged as i still dont know how to find liberty. Sorry. You might as well be talking Greek as idk how to find liberty. I'm booked 8 times on liberty, dont care about any other ships tbh. Like is there a different app than the links above where I can type in the name? I am sorry but I dont understand what you are saying to do or where to go to see liberty. 

Edited by firefly333

Liberty Of The Seas current location is at North West Atlantic Ocean (coordinates 25.76511 N / -78.15891 W) cruising en route to COCOCAY. The AIS position was reported 21 minutes ago.

I saw her at Port Miami 3, maybe 4 days ago,,,so looks like staying off the eastern Florida coast.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jwc1027 said:

Liberty Of The Seas current location is at North West Atlantic Ocean (coordinates 25.76511 N / -78.15891 W) cruising en route to COCOCAY. The AIS position was reported 21 minutes ago.

I saw her at Port Miami 3, maybe 4 days ago,,,so looks like staying off the eastern Florida coast.

Thanks

I wonder if anyone is on board the anchored ships? Captain, engineering crew, people needed to sail the ship and keep the systems in working order? Cleaning? Maintenance? If so, then also need crew to feed the others. Maybe they turn on the FlowRider for fun, or hit the rock climbing wall?

23 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Like Explorer, after 4 months hanging off Poole, Allure seems to be on her TA for Florida.

The staff may be just playing with AIS destinations (still listed as CocoCay), as she seems to have just anchored in her usual spot again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Heymarco said:

Harmony and Freedom have spent a lot of time down there but not sure why.

I've been monitoring the movement of most ships and don't recall ever seeing Harmony in Curacao. She's been off south Florida for a long time and before that she may have been around Barbados. Freedom's AIS destination has now been modified for Curacao.

Edited by Biker19

2 minutes ago, Heymarco said:

She was down there last fall for a month or so. I want to say Nov. 

I may have missed that. The location of most of the fleet has been so steady for at least two/three months, any unusual movement, like Serenade and Freedom, is sorta obvious.

3 minutes ago, Heymarco said:

Actually it may have been Barbados, sorry it’s been a minute. 

O class in Curacao would be pretty unusual as I don't think that is on any regular itinerary and not quite sure how well she would fit at that dock. I can't recall anything larger than Freedom class going there.

MarineTraffic ap has Jewel of the Seas docked in Southampton UK, maybe taking on fuel ? I see her first proposed sail is from Copenhagen to St Pete's in June 2021.

Anthem of the Seas is a bit further West along the coast, she's at anchor about 6 miles off Bournemouth UK. I see  her first scheduled sailing is from Southampton, then Spain, back to Southampton again in June 2021.

I guess both ships will keep a skeleton crew on board for a couple of months, just doing essential maintenance.

11 hours ago, Bertie Doe said:

I guess both ships will keep a skeleton crew on board for a couple of months, just doing essential maintenance.

It's been that way for many months. Jewel's docking is a bit longer than usual - the resupply dockings have been less than a day.

On 2/23/2021 at 12:46 PM, Biker19 said:

Serenade is in Curacao and Freedom seems to be on going in that direction - that is a bit unusual as they have been around Barbados for a long time. 

Serenade left Curacao after a short stay, and Freedom just arrives.

Anthem's destination is listed as Le Havre now.