Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
TravelingT

American Airlines and British Airlines Sales

I just snagged a business class flight RT on American Airlines for next July for 2,608 per person.  I am going from Nashville to Athens and then Madrid to Nashville since I am doing a back to back with Viking.  I just wanted to give you guys a heads up who like to fly business class.  I dropped the viking air since this was only 600 more than Viking was charging me for premium economy.  FYI.  I saw similar fares on British Airways.

Hi. I don't think that's  a sale price . We have business class seats on Aa going and BA returning from San Diego to LHR for about $2700 for May. That just seems to be the price for now

I bought through Princess so I can keep watch and rebook at a lower price if one shows up

Was going to say the same...summer is low demand for transatlantic business and first class. In normal years the sales are announced in the months leading up to it. I've paid only about 25% more than the listed $2600 for BA First across the pond in summer sales.

Well I thought it was a sale.  I usually don't see business class from Nashville to Europe for less than 4K any time of the year.  I am thrilled.

I have been watching prices go down every few days. Princess allows you to rebook at any lower rate so as of now we are down to $ 2600 also. I think it may yet go lower!

On 10/17/2020 at 7:18 AM, riffatsea said:

Hi. I don't think that's  a sale price . We have business class seats on Aa going and BA returning from San Diego to LHR for about $2700 for May. That just seems to be the price for now

I bought through Princess so I can keep watch and rebook at a lower price if one shows up

Take a look at the Alaska outbound to Fll and return on BA.  I think we are on the same cruise.   We repriced yesterday for $1390pp, 1st class direct to Fll and Business back to San Diego.   Keep checking.