The Daily for Sunday Oct 18, 2020

richwmn

Greetings all,

Happy Birthday to Joy!   And what wonderful news about Jacqui's sister and BIL.   On our front, Matt and Laura continue to progress.   They'll go for follow up testing sometime this week and we are hoping for negative results.  

Love, love love the pictures of the volcanoes.   I hope to get back to see Herculaneum some day.  I really enjoyed Pompeii years ago.  Volcanoes were one of my favorite things when I taught 8th grade Earth Science.   

Here's some fall color from yesterday's walk around the neighborhood.

9F8F98EC-5DB2-4AB8-9449-F62AB4D517D0.JPG

D7ED5C05-F969-4556-AB70-9719D09542C2.JPG

CB9C21A0-90F5-4C79-9B68-7DA1C5D9FF33.JPG

• Like 18

I discussed the options for dinner this evening with DH and we decided on meatloaf.  That means we get to enjoy meatloaf sandwiches for lunch one day soon, too.  

And we've decided to try the baked spaghetti sometime soon.  Reminds me of lasagna.  Thanks for the suggestions today Rich.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Today's sunrise is from a new trip.  In October-November last year I combined sailings of QM2, Crystal Bach, Crystal Serenity and finally Crystal Symphony, but the sunrise is from the train on the way to New York to board QM2.  It was taken from the first significant bridge of the journey (I think the Gunpowder River):

dawn1018.jpg

Roy

Dear Roy,

Oh I so remember this wonderful cruise you were on and all the discussions we had AND THOSE SUNRISE AND SUNSETS! 
Just had a moment to look again at today’s Daily! 
image.png.cdc817864f0a3bc8257e4a5185d3701f.pngRoy, 😞 looks like I missed out on your wonderful 2003 journey !! That’s Ok I hope you will do more of your journeys so I can begin to enjoy The Daily again like before with my coffee! See you tomorrow!

Denise😊

• Like 3

Just now, rafinmd said:

I paused reporting when your friend died and you said you would be away for a while.  I have 3 church meetings so it will be at least Tuesday when I resume.

Roy

HAPPY 💃 DANCE!!! You are so sweet to do that ! Roy so appreciate that and you!

warms my heart a lot.

Sincerely

Denise😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1